2 black girls brutally beat 1 white girl *Video*

Originally Posted by derrty6232

SMH... I'lll take it another level... I did not watch the video, and I do not care..... but Animals.... troll or not....

we can't say that word no more, a certain member who has tendancies of reaching and overexaggerating, posted a thread complaining about that word being used even in situations where the word applies
30t6p3b.gif

SMH... I'lll take it another level... I did not watch the video, and I do not care..... but Animals.... troll or not....

we can't say that word no more, a certain member who has tendancies of reaching and overexaggerating, posted a thread complaining about that word being used even in situations where the word applies
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif

Are you really complaining that you can't call people animals anymore?  You acting like I took away one of your favorite toys or games.  Like Pimp C said "read a book you illiterate S O B and step up yo vocab".  You still have plenty more words to choose from.

30t6p3b.gif

Are you really complaining that you can't call people animals anymore?  You acting like I took away one of your favorite toys or games.  Like Pimp C said "read a book you illiterate S O B and step up yo vocab".  You still have plenty more words to choose from.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif

you shouldn't let a word get to you, your the only person on here i see reaching like that.

what's your take on this that was posted from the thread you made.

The word isn't just used in a context to offend any specific group, it's widely used in reference to a bunch.
Examples:

Service Members

Police Officers

People Who Live In Washington Heights 

Transexuals

Students Who Riot

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif

you shouldn't let a word get to you, your the only person on here i see reaching like that.

what's your take on this that was posted from the thread you made.

The word isn't just used in a context to offend any specific group, it's widely used in reference to a bunch.
Examples:

Service Members

Police Officers

People Who Live In Washington Heights 

Transexuals

Students Who Riot

Back
Top Bottom