1st time chilling with a girl , and you smash does that make UPDATE 2

No flame, that pic is just funny to me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

get an updated pic

12943_1160922462274_1204179696_2218360_6538329_n.jpg

UPDATEEEEE

She hit me up while i was at buffalo wild wings , she was like she want something serious , and she missed me today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

might have to make her that wild GF if she play her cards right .

Men are weak when it comes to sex, and its always the women that make you wait that have the LAME sex game (more times then not)... They do that to try and get you emotionally attached to them, and I guess reinfornce their feelings on being "a lady of class" and all that BS they try and portray in public...

What one woman won't do another one will, so all those so called classy ladies will be JUST like them single Bs on that Nightline (or was it 20/20) special or like them Bs on Let's Talk About Pep...
there. you have it.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

She hit me up while i was at buffalo wild wings , she was like she want something serious , and she missed me today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why my g?

You already got it good, just keep it platonic/smashing.
I don't see the point in really "wifing" shorty, but that's just me

Originally Posted by awwsome

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why my g?

You already got it good, just keep it platonic/smashing.
I don't see the point in really "wifing" shorty, but that's just me
man... i feel like im giving away my game. no offense aww...but thats the wrong way to do it. that way ALWAYS leads to headaches and car scratches.

take a chance with the broad. hell.. make her your GF today. broad might just be READY like tevin campbell. she might just change your life. you dont really know her and she damn sure really dont know you.
you can be whoever you wanna be. hell you can use this as an opportunity to change yourself.
and if not....
date her till you're tired of her, then dump her.

some of ya'll gonna read that and be like "do you have no heart?"

no i dont. thats how _'s lose in this game. your $!#% is attached to your heart.
but you can rewire it to your brain and get that sexbox360 the logical way.

damn this thread is makin realized how many broads i smashed on the 1st night
laugh.gif

i would definitely share MAD stories of my one night stands but everybody on NT always calls ducktales
smh.gif

but i'd say 50/50 some chicks on the 1st night are really feeeling you whom are not j/o's. then they're are some who were gonna let you smash just because they are straight !#!%!

Originally Posted by ccb21040

damn this thread is makin realized how many broads i smashed on the 1st night
laugh.gif

i would definitely share MAD stories of my one night stands but everybody on NT always calls ducktales
smh.gif

but i'd say 50/50 some chicks on the 1st night are really feeeling you whom are not j/o's. then they're are some who were gonna let you smash just because they are straight !#!%!
True, but the question is are you really feeling them? We can't judge these girls when we put them in this situation. Some are just trying to get the pipe like how we are trying to get the buns...but how do we weed out the JO's from the good ones is a better question.

Some of y'all are forgetting that you could be her JO
Don't forget that women love sex just as much as men

Too much stuff to quote 
But basically it's all about the connection and how comfortable they are around you that determines how far they allow you

All that running game don't work they heard it all before trust and believe 

But do what champion said mess with her till u find something better 

At the end of the day you aint special if it happen once it probably happen before. just dont be surprised when you find out she smashed the homies
nerd.gif

The only things that are really important are A.) If she's burning and B.) If her mind is right. 

Every JO used to be another man's wifey, and every wifey used to be another man's jumpoff. 

she hit me up , and said she want something serious
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

that should say enough right there, because a real JO never gonna want something serious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

The only things that are really important are A.) If she's burning and B.) If her mind is right. 

Every JO used to be another man's wifey, and every wifey used to be another man's jumpoff. 

you sir are a man among men.
pimp.gif

not too many people understand that.

every woman has gotten done dirty by atleast one man in their lifetime.
thats why its lowkey stupid to label broads.
at one point in my life ive done slept with some questionable broads (
alien.gif
) and i feel it would be unfair for a broad to judge me on my past.
so i give them atleast the same respect.
and almost every other person out there got a skeleton or two in their closets.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

if you chill with a girl, and you 2 have sex.... she planned it from the moment she saw you.
you didnt run no game, you didnt do none of that.
she chose up. and you got lucky.
now doing it twice... thats where that game and such come in.

i done ran thru a many a broads. and many abroad. and when it came down to the bottom line...
she wanted to $!%% me.

so, dont think of it in terms of "she a jumpoff" "shes easy".... a good 75% of broads are good girls most of the time. you just so happened to be you. and you should pat yourself on the back.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... on the other hand.. there are that 25% of chicks that are true jumpoffs who sex for money, or whatever. so dont get it twisted.

its a very thin line bro.
This man speaks the gospel.
pimp.gif

jump off. i don't think i could take a girl seriously that would give it up on the first night.

Back
Top Bottom