1st time chilling with a girl , and you smash does that make UPDATE 2

I know girls that make guys wait that are jo's. i know good girls that if feeling a dude dont make them wait.
So depends

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

If you say she's a JO that's a bunch of BULLLLL, I slept with my current GF of 1 year on the first nite, we talked for 2 weeks on the phone prior 2 it. If you run your game right, then you don't even need to be in person to make a Positive impact.

But thats just me, and if you knew my GF, then you will see. NO JO's over here.

It all depends on who you are, and the connection you make.
not the same thing young padiwon

laugh.gif
@ guys on here thinking they can get girls to sleep with them just by "running your game". If a girl wants to sleep with you on the first date then she will, it doesn't matter what kind of "game you run".

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i say if you run your game right you can make any girl do anything you want.
pimp.gif
This is true for ANY girl.
But on the first date? JO.

nah, i've met girls and smashed da first time we chilled....a sick AIM game will soften em up so when they come thru finishin' em off is that much

easier...

plus you gotta understand that its da GIRL that decides if she wants to have sex with you, so if u don't qualify then you not getting it, your talk

is whats getting you in da door so imma cosign rico and say its your game.
pimp.gif

heres some advice, take it to heart:

every girl looks for a certain "type" of guy. if you happen to fall under a girls type, all you have to do is make your move, show confidence, and not say/do anything dumb and you WILL smash.

thats why clowns like those jersey guidos are able to pull hot chicks. they know what type of guy the girls there are looking for, and they mold themselves into that image by taking roids, hair gel, tanning, etc. from there all they have to do is just stand there and every night girls will be wanting to come home with them.

you only need game when you're first going after a girl and you're not her "type." for example, if you're a jock and you're going after a rocker chick, who likes emo boys who buy their jeans from the girls section, you'll probably have to get to know her better and run some game before she'll want to smash.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Yall wanna know whats %$%%+! up about somethin like that? Most of our girls where THAT girl we're talkin about now...Its sad but true.

not my girl, she was a virgin.

relative situation.

I believe people's true personalities will play out over time.

You can hope she's not a @!+ if you like her..but dont wear rose colored shades.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

laugh.gif
@ guys on here thinking they can get girls to sleep with them just by "running your game". If a girl wants to sleep with you on the first date then she will, it doesn't matter what kind of "game you run".

Exactly. Some of yall young guys don't know anything about women. So if a girl let's you smash that first night and that makes her a jump off....well then what does that make you? Doesn't mean you game is tight. For all you know she could've been playing you from the jump so that actually makes you the jump off. Yall need to wise up.

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

b.) like 3 stacks say "I don't give a damn about givin it up on the 1st Night. That just let me know what she want in life."

Exactly what i thought of.

If we been talkin for a while but never really got a chance to hang out and i smashed the first night, then that cool. its watever.
maaaaan, this is what I'm saying. I'm in my 20's and this is an age where there should be a mutual understanding and maturity that we're both adults and that if I been talkin to you, getting to you months on in there shouldn't be any kind of disputes when the lights are out and it's time to get it crackin.

Reminds me of this Indian and Polish girl I been talkin to since like August of '09. We've seen each other 3 times but never really spent any quality/intimate time together. She calls me on New Year's drunk like "where aaaarrrreee you?" I'm like "I'm chillin at my boys house...." she's like "it's New Year's how come you aren't with me?" I hop in the whip to go pick her up like 25 min. away and this broad gonna call me while I'm half way in route talkin bout "hey, my sister wants to come do you have a friend for her?" I'm like
mad.gif
. I was gonna get a hotel, pop bottles, smoke ganja, play some 360 and watch a flick then smash and you talkin bout you wanna bring your sister???
indifferent.gif
Her sister ends up being better than looking than her and she looks good herself. We get to my cuzins house smoke, chill and watch Planet Earth and I'm just chillin on the couch and this girl is tryina get it crackin with me right in front of her sister.
eek.gif
I'm like??? right now? I couldn't smash cuz my aunt was upstairs and I just wanted to be respectful not to mention her sister is sitting in front of me lookin kind of jealous
grin.gif
. So nothin happens that night except I made out with both of them neither on my account and neither of them knew I kissed the other
laugh.gif
. So I hit her up the next week talkin bout let's chill and she's like "what are we gonna do? you wanna go to the movies?" I was like sure I don't mind seeing Avatar a 2nd time, and then she goes wanna come out here? cuz she doesnt exactly live close and I was like aight let's get a hotel. She's like "why?" I say "because I'm not tryina drive back and where we finna chill at?" she goes "I'm kool, I don't think I'm down with that...." I'm like "hold on, you was whispering in my ear how you want me and you 'wished' your sister wasn't there so we can do 'the do' and I could have smashed but decided not to cuz you were 'drunk' and now you talkin bout you ain't down with that?"

The mind of a female boggles me endlessly
not to mention she had a boyfriend this whole time and I acted like I didn't know when I seen the 1 pic she had hidden away in 1 of her facebook albums
Complaining and *****in to me about how he's a punk and this and that
$#%*+ wants an insurance policy, that if she leaves her dude ima wife 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

its half game, half her getting in touch with her inner jo tendancies.

if you have a slick talk game, you'll have her doing things she said she wouldn't do but part of that is her exploring her inner natural jo side

either way good work on your part.

Originally Posted by SC415

I never smash when we chill for the 1st time!

Maybe 2nd n 3rd.

Why not, i always try to smash the first night, just to see if she go, that 1st night sex session can spare me 6 months of BS,
 because i waited 3rd or 4th go round

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by SC415

I never smash when we chill for the 1st time!

Maybe 2nd n 3rd.

Why not, i always try to smash the first night, just to see if she go, that 1st night sex session can spare me 6 months of BS,
 because i waited 3rd or 4th go round

if my intentions are strictly to smash, i treat it like baseball.  if im not smashing after the 3rd time we hang out,  i struck out, i put the
frown.gif
face on and start from scratch with the next broad.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

if you chill with a girl, and you 2 have sex.... she planned it from the moment she saw you.
you didnt run no game, you didnt do none of that.
she chose up. and you got lucky.
now doing it twice... thats where that game and such come in.

i done ran thru a many a broads. and many abroad. and when it came down to the bottom line...
she wanted to +*@$ me.

so, dont think of it in terms of "she a jumpoff" "shes easy".... a good 75% of broads are good girls most of the time. you just so happened to be you. and you should pat yourself on the back.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... on the other hand.. there are that 25% of chicks that are true jumpoffs who sex for money, or whatever. so dont get it twisted.

its a very thin line bro.

this!!!
This!!!!
THIS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom