1st time chilling with a girl , and you smash does that make UPDATE 2

eek.gif
 and u was ready to wife I mean she must be a pro if she had u thinking like that or u get no mass .
But if u continue to dig her out I suggest u don't try to make her get too attached cause I wouldn't like to see u in jail behind this young broad 

i was not ready to wife .

but old girl said she was 17 turnin 18 , and now she say she turnin 17 .

WOWWWWW , ole girl prolly seen i was 20 got my own spot and tried to get at me . jesus this is crazy.

so do i wait till she 17 or just cut all ties and let it go .

242d475.jpg

you're 20 and shes 16? i should send your pic to the TX police right now, just for being a creeper/pedo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif
my mans smashing high school sophmores, but he's a College Jr.

And he's seriously considering a relationship with her. OP you disgust me, you scrub.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i been bamboozled

shawty is 16 not a good look .

and she's prolly gassed to be $+%+@#* a 20 year old....she's young, impressionable, and dumb....sorry to burst your bubble, but u ain't gotta have no kind of game in this scenario. 

hmm...i know how you feel

i was talking with  a chick for 3 months, went on our first date, and chemistry was good

that night she told me she was only 14
indifferent.gif

im 20 btw...she looked 18, my cousin and friend even saw her pic and think nothing of it
smh.gif

Damn Spence, I swear you are the king of DUCKTALES on NT!!

You stay with different stories every month bout where you're staying and what you doing.

Member you had that one chick pregnant? Didn't you say you did a bid in NY too??

You live the life others can only dream about LOL!!

^ i did a bid in NJ in the winter of 07

and i did have a girl said she got knocked up , wasnt me though G. You and a select few of NT'ers have been on my jock since way back
in the day.

Duke i met ole girl she said she 17 turnin 18 , apparently girls lie , and i aint think twice of it .

but it makes more sense now .

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i was talking with  a chick for 3 months, went on our first date, and chemistry was good

im 20 btw...she looked 18, my cousin and friend even saw her pic and think nothing of it
smh.gif

cmon son

where is chris hansen..?

roll.gif

Shut up fool...

The funny thing is lowkey that 16 year old turned you out. You came back to NT saying its the next day and she hasn't text you yet, should you text her first.

laugh.gif

Lil broad had you out there quick, you was thinking about wifing, so you could have your first 3some. Come to find out she was 16!!

Originally Posted by wanksta23

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

at least you didn't smash a broad you met on myspace who said she was 19,  only to look at her comments and see people talking about how shes going into the 10th grade a few months later.

i was like
sick.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
  my fail of 2006.

Back
Top Bottom