1st time chilling with a girl , and you smash does that make UPDATE 2

malikdagoat wrote:

Every JO used to be another man's wifey, and every wifey used to be another man's jumpoff. 

laugh.gif
no.  not all chicks are jump offs. 

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

boys in here just tryna justify wifing jumpoffs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
but what if they've seen the error of their ways.they need to find their knight in shining armor who will accept them and cherrish them like no other man who smashed that did.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

malikdagoat wrote:

Every JO used to be another man's wifey, and every wifey used to be another man's jumpoff. 
laugh.gif
no.  not all chicks are jump offs. 

prob not but every chick has been a jump off for a guy....if you truly got a girl you can get her to do anything 
pimp.gif

we need to stop labeling these WOMEN as jump offs, skeezers, buckets, etc

their someones daugther and will eventually be someones mother and we need to treat them with the respect they deserve. maybe we need to dead this double standard and start treating these WOMEN like the WOMEN they are.

what the hell am i talkin about, smash, dash, spray kids all around and make the cooch swollen

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

The only things that are really important are A.) If she's burning and B.) If her mind is right. 
you sir are a man among men.
pimp.gif
agree 100000%
some girls that wont give it up, it's only cuz they're insecure with their body or what people are going to say about them
eyes.gif

I scooped her up ridin Lac on them 24z choppin blades

bangin that gucci ,. and camron

twas a dangerous combo

but old girl only 16

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I scooped her up ridin Lac on them 24z choppin blades

bangin that gucci ,. and camron

twas a dangerous combo

but old girl only 16

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
my mans smashing high school sophmores, but he's a College Jr.

And he's seriously considering a relationship with her. OP you disgust me, you scrub.

lol where are you from? you sound ridiculous... SMH how couldnt you tell 16 year olds act very different from 18+...

this is the same cat was crying because his girl was fighting with her family and this dude made a thread about it
indifferent.gif

RIP fellow Dallas native.

Age of consent here is 17. You better hope them feds aren't watching! They'll IP track you and take you in!!!

*Cue Pedobear, Hansen pics*

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

she 16, she dumb, confused, and gullible and is probably excited to be smashing a 20 year old.

smash, smash, and smash some more then dissapear.
Co-sign.
pimp.gif
FYI, the age of consent in Texas is 17.

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

she 16, she dumb, confused, and gullible and is probably excited to be smashing a 20 year old.

smash, smash, and smash some more then dissapear.
Co-sign.
pimp.gif
FYI, the age of consent in Texas is 17.

sheet, im goin to dallas for a few days this summer.   river x bear  throw some young *$%$+ my way and ill return the favor if you ever in LA or i can introduce you to some of my slober bobber friends in NY as well 
laugh.gif

im really tryin to smash that jumpoff who dude on here was talking about he's getting married to on here from the 35 page "i asked her to marry me" thread from the other day

O yea I 4got NT is full of pedo, who think its nothing wrong with smashing 15 and 16 yr olds when your over the age 19.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom