1st time chilling with a girl , and you smash does that make UPDATE 2

if you chill with a girl, and you 2 have sex.... she planned it from the moment she saw you.
you didnt run no game, you didnt do none of that.
she chose up. and you got lucky.
now doing it twice... thats where that game and such come in.

i done ran thru a many a broads. and many abroad. and when it came down to the bottom line...
she wanted to %$%% me.

so, dont think of it in terms of "she a jumpoff" "shes easy".... a good 75% of broads are good girls most of the time. you just so happened to be you. and you should pat yourself on the back.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... on the other hand.. there are that 25% of chicks that are true jumpoffs who sex for money, or whatever. so dont get it twisted.

its a very thin line bro.

Exactly pravokal:

The road OP going down, shorty could be a close homegirl or GF.

Smash whenever he wants+ she's cool as hell = a lot of time together.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Could be either or

Or a combination of the two.

this
but if i smash a virgin chick in the first night i chill with her...whats that make her...def not a jumpoff(maybe thirsty though still)

Someone post the " I Get BUNZ" pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Exactly pravokal:

The road OP going down, shorty could be a close homegirl or GF.

Smash whenever he wants+ she's cool as hell = a lot of time together.
Depends on the girl I guess.

I'm of the "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free" mentality. No dude is going full kill unless we're dating exclusively. I don't share men.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

We was just chilling , and i started to kiss her spots and then it was a wrap , and she was like at first we not gonna finish da deal
just kissing , but i kept doing me and then bam i slide into home and got some bop ontop of that.

she was real cool to , and she is Bi and said if i keep this up i could get my dream to come into reality .

If true...

6622575e515b17eb79e91b2445cc3588dfefc0b.gif

Update the i get bunz pick i was a chubby 16 year old kid in like 05 when that was taken. im now 20 .

But brandon your a lame dude go back to the copper foam thread.

So champion are you saying that ill be lucky for her to hit me up again ? , once we traded number she hit me up alot and asked a thousand
question about why i dont have GF and this and that , and today in my room she was like how many girls you bring to your room ?

it was mad weird no girl ever acted like that iono i have knocked off about 10 broads and this 1 was the coolest one out of all 10 even including
my Exs and what not she just kept it a 100 and held it down . i asked her so what you wanna do between us she was like "i still mess with girls,
and to me thas not cheating but i wont mess with dudes" im thinking hey she keeping it real and this could be my only chance for a 3 some in my life and maybe she could be the type where she could be the wild girlfriend stage of my young life if that makes sense NT lol ?

ionooooo the ball is in here court well see what goes down .

"Just because she gives it up on the first night doesn't make her a h o e. It just means she knows what she wants in life."

Personally I believe every girl has a lil "easiness" in them. In the sense of what she won't do for you she might do for the next man and vice versa. Now I wouldn't necessarily consider her a JO maybe you were just That Guy.

(don't know if that made sense, I'm kind of gone off the bottle)

I think this is definitely the realest thing said in this thread..  
Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

if you chill with a girl, and you 2 have sex.... she planned it from the moment she saw you.

i done ran thru a many a broads. and many abroad. and when it came down to the bottom line...
she wanted to %$%% me.

so, dont think of it in terms of "she a jumpoff" "shes easy".... a good 75% of broads are good girls most of the time. you just so happened to be you. and you should pat yourself on the back.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... on the other hand.. there are that 25% of chicks that are true jumpoffs who sex for money, or whatever. so dont get it twisted.

its a very thin line bro.

Why is it the girl that always has to be "easy"???

What if she is a strong and secure woman going for hers, and is considering YOU the jumpoff???

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Sole LO

shes a JO...."how you gone let me in and then expect me to wife u"

I understand what your saying. But with maturity you'll realize a.) EVERY WOMAN has smashed at least one man with out really knowing him rather it be 1st night or the 2nd day they saw each other. Basically every woman has a past.

b.) like 3 stacks say "I don't give a damn about givin it up on the 1st Night. That just let me know what she want in life."

Exactly.

a.) EVERY WOMAN has smashed at least one man with out really knowing him rather it be 1st night or the 2nd day they saw each other. Basically every woman has a past.  
ridiculous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

all bi chicks are sexually perverse
so jump off
x2
roll.gif
 so because she's bi that automatically makes her a jo?
grin.gif

these guys...

b.) like 3 stacks say "I don't give a damn about givin it up on the 1st Night. That just let me know what she want in life."

Exactly what i thought of.

If we been talkin for a while but never really got a chance to hang out and i smashed the first night, then that cool. its watever.

Now say i get her number at a bar or somethin, then ask her out on a date a week later with minimal talkin in between, then smash... then yea i'd lean more towards her bein a JO

Originally Posted by D723

I think this is definitely the realest thing said in this thread..  

He isn't wrong tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

a.) EVERY WOMAN has smashed at least one man with out really knowing him rather it be 1st night or the 2nd day they saw each other. Basically every woman has a past.  
ridiculous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

all bi chicks are sexually perverse
so jump off
x2
roll.gif
 so because she's bi that automatically makes her a jo?
grin.gif

these guys...

Yea that last bit doesn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom