18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

What part of Missouri do you live in? Whats the crime rate like?

I ask again, what are they doing to make you feel safer?

I lived in downtown KC, and the crime rate is pretty high. Hearing gunshots in my neighborhood at least every other day is normal. 

What are they doing to make me feel safer? Putting criminals away. :pimp:

If they're putting criminals away, why is the crime rate still "pretty high"?

How do yo know these gunshots are coming from criminals?

Clearly it belonged to the adult who aimed it at the police, and he definitely wasn't carrying it legally. 

Be real. You guys don't care about the evidence. 

Recovered gun? The police must have planted it!

Video evidence? It wasn't clear enough, the police must have tampered the HD 1080p video the QT cameras take!

Nothing matters to you except skin color. 
mean.gif
we don't know that yet man its just crazy how people go on non facts that video is not clear 

Clearly it belonged to the adult who aimed it at the police, and he definitely wasn't carrying it legally. 

Be real. You guys don't care about the evidence. 

Recovered gun? The police must have planted it!

Video evidence? It wasn't clear enough, the police must have tampered the HD 1080p video the QT cameras take!

Nothing matters to you except skin color. :smh:

LOL at you knowing all the facts about the case

Clearly I was talking about my state in general, not my specific area in the state, and they obviously can't catch them all but when they do 
nthat.gif

we don't know that yet man its just crazy how people go on non facts that video is not clear 
It was reported by the police that the man killed was the one who pulled out the gun. That man was and 18 year old adult, Antionio Martin,

He is not legally old enough to even have a concealed carry. All facts. 

Please go ahead and tell me your conspiracy theory. I'll wait. 
grin.gif

Clearly I was talking about my state in general, not my specific area in the state, and they obviously can't catch them all but when they do :nthat:

Or maybe they're NOT catching them all.

Maybe they're catching people they believe are criminals.

Have you ever had anyone do anything illegal to you? Did the police catch this person?

I would also like to tip my hat to the police for standing around guarding the QuikTrip all night.

If they weren't there it would have been vandalized and burned down. 

Loosely following this story, but is there any definitive evidence that shows the 18 year old had a gun?

Clearly I was talking about my state in general, not my specific area in the state, and they obviously can't catch them all but when they do 
nthat.gif

It was reported by the police that the man killed was the one who pulled out the gun. That man was and 18 year old adult, Antionio Martin,

He is not legally old enough to even have a concealed carry. All facts. 

Please go ahead and tell me your conspiracy theory. I'll wait.
so you believe every thing the media tell y or n

Unfortunately in situations like these most of the time its the police word that the person had a gun. A lot of people in here want HD video of the person brandishing the gun which just isnt avialable most of the time.

Why would you make this thread without any proper information giving these idiots a reason to show up? come on man. Ya'll have to do better and not demean legit occurrences by jumping the gun on unproven ones.

Ok, this was posted in the Ferguson thread...

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B5oFt07IEAAVkIA.mp4

Grainy vid, but it does look like he's pointing a gun.

The conspiracy theorists will tell you that he's not pointing a gun, that he was showing his i.d. :rofl:
Pssssh that cop from I forget what city thought the guy had a gun when was getting his id
And shot him
Good thing his dash cam caught it
They thought Sean bell had a gun which turned out to be his wallet
What's ur excuse there

Last edited:
Man now I know how y'all feel when I be on my feminist stuff :x I might stop

You just have to block people like mivish and ME66

Clearly I was talking about my state in general, not my specific area in the state, and they obviously can't catch them all but when they do :nthat:

Or maybe they're NOT catching them all.

View media item 1319356

You know poster are running out of gas when they start nit picking and point out stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.

ok maybe they not catching any. You say they make you feel safer, the crime rate in your city is high AF. Im sorry bro, but KCPD aint doing ****. Clearly you're easily assured and probably just as easily scared. I live in Houston and yall crime rate is 100+ higher than ours. In a smaller city.

but KCPD aint doing ****
Maybe, but I'll be good. Trust me on that. 
you're easily assured and probably just as easily scared. I live in Houston and yall crime rate is 100+ higher than ours. In a smaller city.
No, and no, but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel good to know one more bad egg had his yolk broken on the pavement. 
smokin.gif

but KCPD aint doing ****

Maybe, but I'll be good. Trust me on that. 

you're easily assured and probably just as easily scared. I live in Houston and yall crime rate is 100+ higher than ours. In a smaller city.

No, and no, but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel good to know one more bad egg had his yolk broken on the pavement. :smokin
How u know he was a bad egg???
What cause he was black????
U think all black folks are bad eggs????
Better yet u think all bad eggs deserve to be killed???

Obvious troll is obvious.

If this guy gets you rustled, it because you WANT to be rustled.

Let us move along please.

Last edited:
The vid is grainy, but there was a witness with a good view walking into the store opening the door.  Damn, another one of these.

Yeah I'm gonna report this clown, and let's see how long it takes to get a response meanwhile cop threads get deleted instantly.

What cracks me up is how these SWS on this board
Seem to not like us
But love the shoes that a majority of black athletes are the face of
Love the music we create
Want our style
And imitate us sooo damn much

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom