18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

How u know he was a bad egg???
What cause he was black????
U think all black folks are bad eggs????
Better yet u think all bad eggs deserve to be killed???
Umm maybe because he pulled out an illegally carried concealed weapon and pointed it at an officer with intent to harm him? 

And iirc weren't the officers called to the scene for a theft he had supposedly committed? 

Come on now. 
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm gonna report this clown, and let's see how long it takes to get a response meanwhile cop threads get deleted instantly.
to be fair there are like 10 cop threads going on right now and only one of them was deleted and another thread with the exact same topic popped up right away

and the thread was like 10 pages in so i wouldnt call that instantly 

Umm maybe because he pulled out an illegally carried concealed weapon and pointed it at an officer with intent to harm him? 

And iirc weren't the officers called to the scene for a theft he had supposedly committed? 

Come on now. :lol:  

Not to mention he had been expelled from high school.

Come on now. :lol:  

Not to mention he had been expelled from high school.

What the hell does being expelled from school have to do with anything?

I don't even know the real story but that's just some dumb **** to bring up

I really wanna know what part of NC bloc from but he's to scary to even say :lol:

State filled with sws

Yeah I'm gonna report this clown, and let's see how long it takes to get a response meanwhile cop threads get deleted instantly.
to be fair there are like 10 cop threads going on right now and only one of them was deleted and another thread with the exact same topic popped up right away

I'm referring to the thread when the cops got shot, not the multiple threads about cops shooting black people but ok

Man now I know how y'all feel when I be on my feminist stuff :x I might stop

You just have to block people like mivish and ME66
:lol: nothing wrong with it but at times you kinda do OD

Yeah I know but if this is how I sound coming into every thread I may just chill on that. Even though being a feminist isn't nearly as bad as being a SWS but still :lol:

I'm referring to the thread when the cops got shot, not the multiple threads about cops shooting black people but ok
oh yeah sorry that was the one i was talking about, got it mixed up with everything else happening around here

but yeah, we had a new thread with the same topic (unless that got shut down too 
nerd.gif
) and meth gave his reasoning behind shutting the first one down

The same dudes upset because some posters had no remorse for the cops shot, already in here showing zero remorse for a black kid shot, imagine that
eyes.gif

oh yeah sorry that was the one i was talking about, got it mixed up with everything else happening around here

but yeah, we had a new thread with the same topic (unless that got shut down too :nerd: ) and meth gave his reasoning behind shutting the first one down

Bro you're misunderstanding me. I'm not against the deletion of that thread I'm just saying that thread was deleted within a hour. Let's see how long it takes for a poster calling a black man shot by cops "bad egg having his yolk spilled on the pavement" to be handled.

The same dudes upset because some posters had no remorse for the cops shot, already in here showing zero remorse for a black kid shot, imagine that :rolleyes

False

And they would probably still be living if the force they worked for didn't protect one of their own

What happened to shoot to disarm/disable why is it just kill now?

if they got a gun, and you miss or cant disarm, that person could be shooting to kill as well
they dont train to shoot to disarm
you see those training videos or go to shooting range, they aiming at the center

Regardless of the up and downs of this situation, if he was armed then this whole commotion is at the fault of the idiots who reported that he was unarmed just for a sensational story, despite the real injustices the media's instigating and charging of the emotions of black people is straight up disgusting

Last edited:

The same dudes upset because some posters had no remorse for the cops shot, already in here showing zero remorse for a black kid shot, imagine that
eyes.gif
Unlike the NYPD cops who were killed for simply sitting in their patrol car while wearing police uniforms, Antonio Martin was killed as a result of his own actions. Imagine that...
eyes.gif

:lol: @ some of you getting rustled by the same *** dudes every single time.

You already know they're gonna be in here gloating and spewing that nonsense. Yet folks get upset every time. Ignore or use that block feature and realize that they say outlandish **** regularly.

Back
Top Bottom