15 Years of NikeTalk S&T

seriously, there needs to be a thread of all the gifs lobotomybeats has made. dude is on another level 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Crooks had the biggest gaffe of the bunch. Chalmers :lol: I was a fan of Bayless in college though and thought he would be more than a role player.

I don't care man, you're supposed to be the greatest QB of your generation, you should be putting up more than 8 points in a Super Bowl, regardless of the defense he faced.

Last edited:
I don't care man, you're supposed to be the greatest QB of your generation, you should be putting up more than 8 points in a Super Bowl, regardless of the defense he faced.

the denver o-line was terrible and injured all season. the broncos not playing an elite defense all year and the season the offense had made people ignore the elephant in the room. the moment they played an elite defense they ran into a brick wall. in the sb the offense and special teams played horrible. the defense actually did ok for about 2 quarters. the defense was the weak link all year so they actually contained seattle for a little before the floodgates opened. overall though the offense, defense, special team, coaches , cheerleaders, mascots from denver got worked. damn shame |I . /rant. dont want to derail this thread.

Man, this is a thread reminiscing on the great times in S&T. Not the same tired argument from the same tired people. Take that **** somewhere else.

roll.gif
at the exposing

Love will be Brad Miller?

Bledsoe=Foye? How that comparison even possible even at that moment in time? When was Foye ever the athlete Bledsoe was and when could Bledsoe ever shoot like Foye?
sick.gif

Crooks was on the Top 10 bandwagon even before Mario Chalmers was.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom