15 Years of NikeTalk S&T

I think almost all of us had a back up screen name back when it was a 50 post limit/when you get banned :lol:

Nope. 1 SN, 1 avy, 1 sig (tho I've adjusted it lately :lol: )

I'm not smart enough to track multiple SN's, passwords, etc. Too much damn work. :lol:

Nope. 1 SN, 1 avy, 1 sig (tho I've adjusted it lately :lol: )

I'm not smart enough to track multiple SN's, passwords, etc. Too much damn work. :lol:

:rofl: I've had a backup for the longest but I'd always forget it. Sent PM's to [COLOR=#red]@youngtriz[/COLOR] numerous times over the years to remind of what it was back in the Yuku days haa!

Good stuff Ry :pimp:

The best part of looking at those older threads is seeing the "next/previous thread" at the bottom.

Who will be a better QB in 5 years Terrelle Pryor or Cam Newton?

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That Oregon-Boise St game thread is the thread Exile left and never came back. :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

The Legacy Thread. :pimp:

Damn, now a reported sex tape has surfaced...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Been lurking since 03. I have another account. I think its Lakersman2000 but I lost all my info to that.

too many good memories here.....

Good stuff Ry :pimp:

The best part of looking at those older threads is seeing the "next/previous thread" at the bottom.

Who will be a better QB in 5 years Terrelle Pryor or Cam Newton?

:lol:

Link that thread homie [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You know what, don't do it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
:lol: it was not as entertaining as I thought it would be. It was made in '11 and had one page of replies :lol:

Dfresh lmaooo I went to hunt down that quote the night of the draft

Smh at JA for backing out

Back
Top Bottom