15 Years of NikeTalk S&T

remember when ska had a paragraph in his sig explaining his sports loyalties?

That Jackie Chan post seriously had me laughing for five minutes straight. Legit tears.

Last edited:
Who else remembers when we had a sticky with ALL the ESPN Insider articles in it?

Whoever did that deserves unlimited retroactive reps.

Malik Story, wow.

Brandon Jennings **** was hilarious, was guaranteeing ppl tix @ everything
It's been five years and Zyzz still hasn't forgiven the real Brandon Jennings, let alone the person behind the screen name for not giving him a jersey.

roll.gif
JeSUS

this dude DSK probably figured out who killed Kennedy. Dude's research and storage skills are impeccable.

Whether or not the allegations are true, the effort and precision behind building the argument is something I haven't seen in quite some time.

I haven't seen this level of thoroughness since NTers exposed JRose5 as a racist or The Nomad as a liar and a fake. Seems like dudes have complied Dossiers on everyone and will not hesitate to use them when necessary.

Malik Story, wow.

It's been five years and Zyzz still hasn't forgiven the real Brandon Jennings, let alone the person behind the screen name for not giving him a jersey.

how do you remember that? :rofl:

the fact yall believed dude or his "friend" :smh:

i asked for a jersey to prove a point it was fake

Malik Story, wow.

how do you remember that? :rofl:

the fact yall believed dude or his "friend" :smh:

i asked for a jersey to prove a point it was fake
I think I was promised a jersey from him after I correctly predicated his stats for one game. :lol: Always stuck in my mind afterwards.

i have not been here that long but that 'is kobe overrated' thread was something.

I used to have a 2nd screen name i used to post with sometimes in general... but i felt super corny and stopped. :lol:

Dont think i even make it to 100 posts with that other name before i stopped :lol:

Might as well put it out there before DSK exposes me...
#NTconfessions :nerd:

Last edited:
I think almost all of us had a back up screen name back when it was a 50 post limit/when you get banned :lol:

Been lurking in this forum since '04, joined' 07 and started posting in 2009 sparingly :lol:

Only thing I dislike is the Yankees and Duke basketball unappreciation threads :smh:

And late pass because it just hit me, if First Born was using an alternate... he chose a pretty clever name "Never Seen B4" :lol: Never seen before because maybe he doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom