12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

In two weeks these shoes will be releasing, I just want to say to all that are camping or going in store to buy these: be careful and stay safe; I don't want people getting hurt over these shoes! #RememberConcordRiot2011

I was able to put many Gammas in my cart in finishline but seems they didn't let me checkout because I have a foreign IP and when I was able to checkout with a US IP, they didn't let me buy more than one GS pair. Anyways. I had them in my cart multiple times and multiple times got to the last checkout stage on finishline on my ipad using some hotel wifi, so if you aren't able to get 11s then you must have bad luck. They produce so many which is why there are still so many DS Space Jams around

There's so many DS Space Jams around because Chinese factories are making unauthorized pairs at this very moment.
fakes, not unauthorized. They have their own factories. That BS about being made in a Nike factory has got to stop

yup, but sometimes it's nice to do both camp and have the raffle option
1/2 size small

I think it depends because I buy all my kicks my normal size 8 but have to wear two pairs of socks cause they fit a little big especially my 11's. So it solely depend on the individual.
woah nah you're smaller than a size 8 if it's fitting big. That's my size and 11s are tight

Last edited:
If we are talking about the recent retro  they changed the volume of the toebox recently  , if i put side by side the 2012 breds  & 2013 or 2014 lows   all size 13.5   it's easy to see that the toebox of the low is more generous now   so i expect the Legend blue to fit better than the breds  who where  snug  out of the box .
Bro where are u finding 13.5 at? Besides eastbay

just talk to my boy he said there getting 287 pairs...he said should should be a lot left over
nerd.gif
... Im really looking forward to this release should be fun.

Im so ready for these to drop !

Best 11s imo and i can finally get a pair to rock. My 01' pair is getting some midsole separation 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I want my NikeTalk fam to Be safe out there you all who decide to go camp for them

A few days away from Christmas yall make it back safe.

I'm going for the online release

ill use a pair as trade bait if i try them and theyre uncomfy, what are some nice gems i can trade for, red supreme forces? been looking at those

Man sports zone full of **** I put in for the 6's and didn't hear **** **** sports zone I put in at 6 locations for them 6's
what size? and which spzn's? i see u in dmv. i got a cpl connects at the fair oaks, springfield ones. i
"hit" almost errytime lol

Man they did me wrong bruh I did Fredericksburg, Woodbridge, Mt Vernon, the harbor, rivertowne, and gtown nothing. I still was able to grab a pair from champs so it wasn't a complete lost.
I think it depends because I buy all my kicks my normal size 8 but have to wear two pairs of socks cause they fit a little big especially my 11's. So it solely depend on the individual.
oh k got u. u gotta remember sz 8 is usually 1 maybe 2 per store, and if a decent amt of ppl sign up its gonna be tough.

but their raffles aint rigged by the actual store employees so thats a plus

[/quote]
Man they did me wrong bruh I did Fredericksburg, Woodbridge, Mt Vernon, the harbor, rivertowne, and gtown nothing. I still was able to grab a pair from champs so it wasn't a complete lost.

I usually do rivertown, chinatown and the blvd. Usually Rivertown always comes thru for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom