12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Last years Gammas weren't difficult to cop for me from FNL online but I have a sneaking suspicion that these will be much more difficult.

Not sure if anyone saw or posted this from Finishline:

[h2]LAUNCH DATE: 12/20/14 JORDAN RETRO 11 WHITE/LEGEND BLUE/BLACK[/h2]

NEW RELEASE DRAWING: Monday, December 15th

GRAB A TICKET

To obtain a ticket, you must show a valid photo ID. Each participant will be limited to one ticket, while they last.

On your ticket you must include: your full name, shoe size, and telephone number.
CONFIRM YOUR TICKET

Rep.

Salt going to flow by miss info.

I wish they did guaranteed tickets kind of like a preorder that finishline and athletes foot used to do.... it would be so much easier

I wish they did guaranteed tickets kind of like a preorder that finishline and athletes foot used to do.... it would be so much easier

At DTLR they do that's how I got my Jordan 6 Infrareds. I walked in randomly when they were doing a random time guaranteed ticket give away.

So many people copping early but it's something about the hunt that thrills me. Kinda like getting with a chick that will make you work for it vs a female that gives it up easy.

please everyone when you finish copping your pairs from fnl.com please leave the website so others can get through.

please everyone when you finish copping your pairs from fnl.com please leave the website so others can get through.
No way. I'm gonna stay on just because you told me not too. I'm gonna buy socks and crap Might as well look around for other stuff

I was gonna pass on these ghost of concords past xi's but i might try just for the hell of it

Im perfect this year with online jordan retro releases. Putting the undefeated streak up for the hell of it :lol:

Last years Gammas weren't difficult to cop for me from FNL online but I have a sneaking suspicion that these will be much more difficult.

Not sure if anyone saw or posted this from Finishline:

[h2]LAUNCH DATE: 12/20/14 JORDAN RETRO 11 WHITE/LEGEND BLUE/BLACK[/h2]

NEW RELEASE DRAWING: Monday, December 15th

GRAB A TICKET

To obtain a ticket, you must show a valid photo ID. Each participant will be limited to one ticket, while they last.

On your ticket you must include: your full name, shoe size, and telephone number.
CONFIRM YOUR TICKET

Tickets will be drawn at random. In the event your ticket is drawn, Finish Line will make one (1) attempt to contact

you, at the phone number you provided by 5PM local time on the day before the launch, to notify you of your

successful participation in the Finish Line New Release Drawing and opportunity to purchase. If you do not answer

and we are unable to leave a voicemail, you are forfeiting your participation in the Finish Line New Release

Drawing. If you have not been called by 5PM local time the day before the launch, your ticket has not been drawn.

But you still have a chance to score the kicks—head to FinishLine.com on launch day to try to buy a pair online.

PURCHASE THE JORDAN RETRO 11
If your ticket is drawn and you have been contacted, you may redeem your ticket from 8AM to 10AM local time on the day of the launch. If you do not arrive with your ticket and valid ID by 10AM, the ticket is

no longer valid. You must bring your ticket stub and a valid photo ID that matches the name on the submitted

entry, in order to purchase the shoe.
where was this posted? fnl fb is tellin people no draft this year.

Raffle has been done according to some stores and others are still stupid in saying it's through rewards card.

Wait i just re read the fnl post and they said the drawings are on the 15th. Wonder when tickets are passed out

Back
Top Bottom