12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Wait i just re read the fnl post and they said the drawings are on the 15th. Wonder when tickets are passed out
Did we read the same post? It said tickets will be available on the 15th and they will call/pick winners the day before the shoe releases.

http://blog.finishline.com/jordan-releases/
 CONFIRM YOUR TICKET
Tickets will be drawn at random. In the event your ticket is drawn, Finish Line will make one (1) attempt to contact
you, at the phone number you provided by 5PM local time on the day before the launch, to notify you of your
successful participation in the Finish Line New Release Drawing and opportunity to purchase.

So most likely FTL/ Champs and FNL will all hand out raffle tickets Monday the 15th. Wow that is a lot of ground to cover in one day.

Man 8am to 10am is a short window for unclaim pair for FNL. Usually 12pm, that is 7 spots down my way everybody going to be scrambling for whomever missed out. Should still be no problem though.

I pretty much always win at least one raffle at Sports Zone

Man they did me wrong bruh I did Fredericksburg, Woodbridge, Mt Vernon, the harbor, rivertowne, and gtown nothing. I still was able to grab a pair from champs so it wasn't a complete lost.

yup, but sometimes it's nice to do both camp and have the raffle option
1/2 size small

I think it depends because I buy all my kicks my normal size 8 but have to wear two pairs of socks cause they fit a little big especially my 11's. So it solely depend on the individual.

Athletes Foots? ...been a long time since I seen one of those.
Just about all of them in south Florida are now called Simons..they are the "dope boy" spots, everything sells early, normally with a 75-150 markup. Then tax is added on the marked up price smh

I must say pics looking better and better lately
nthat.gif

I think it depends because I buy all my kicks my normal size 8 but have to wear two pairs of socks cause they fit a little big especially my 11's. So it solely depend on the individual.
If you have to wear 2 socks with all your shoes then maybe your not wearing the correct size. Never seen anyone say 11s fit big. 11s are the only Js I don't buy TTS. I go up a whole size to a 13 and they comfy then

People who can't read (or likewise can't comprehend what they read) shouldn't be allowed to buy these cause they're stupid.

I think it'd clear up about 70% of those looking to cop.

I think you're wearing the wrong size in general. 11's generally run small.

Last edited:
People who can't read (or likewise can't comprehend what they read) shouldn't be allowed to buy these cause they're stupid.

I think it'd clear up about 70% of those looking to cop.
Are you implying that most sneaker heads are un educated? Most of he guys that I resell to are pretty F ing stupid Hahahahah. I was selling Oregon foams for 600 bucks to this Cat who didn't have a car so he took the bus to the meet up location. Priorities brother

Are you implying that most sneaker heads are un educated? Most of he guys that I resell to are pretty F ing stupid Hahahahah. I was selling Oregon foams for 600 bucks to this Cat who didn't have a car so he took the bus to the meet up location. Priorities brother
LOL.

Not gonna lie, a lot of the ones I've sold to over the past few years probably couldn't do basic arithmetic.

LOL.

Not gonna lie, a lot of the ones I've sold to over the past few years probably couldn't do basic arithmetic.
yah. It's crazy man. I was like. The whole time he was trying to get me to meet him closer to him. I was like nah man. Then I finally gave in and met him at this location. I was laughing when he hopped off the bus. Cool kid tho. Just kinda ******ed

If we are talking about the recent retro  they changed the volume of the toebox recently  , if i put side by side the 2012 breds  & 2013 or 2014 lows   all size 13.5   it's easy to see that the toebox of the low is more generous now   so i expect the Legend blue to fit better than the breds  who where  snug  out of the box .

Back
Top Bottom