12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Damn a little surprised at how slow this thread is still moving. Don't know why the infrared 6 thread is still booming so much when these 11s are a much bigger release. And better shoe. And only 2 weeks away. Jus my humble opinion tho.

Last edited:
I usually do rivertown, chinatown and the blvd. Usually Rivertown always comes thru for me.[/quote]
See I missed working across the street from Verizon Center i use to can run across the street and normally grab my ticket with ease. now working in rosslyn make it hard especially when you're being clocked 24/7. i though rivertowne would come through but man no dice. I think our biggest allocation store in all honesty is pg plaza i honestly think that hoh gets endless pair. 

See I missed working across the street from Verizon Center i use to can run across the street and normally grab my ticket with ease. now working in rosslyn make it hard especially when you're being clocked 24/7. i though rivertowne would come through but man no dice. I think our biggest allocation store in all honesty is pg plaza i honestly think that hoh gets endless pair. 

Yeah def agree about PG Plaza. I work right around the corner from Chinatown and live down the street from Rivertown, so those are my two go to stores.

My friend texted me yesterday, asked if I wanted a pair, and what size. Turns out his friend is an employee at a sneaker store. Lucked out with this release. Going to try to double up. #grails

Damn a little surprised at how slow this thread is still moving. Don't know why the infrared 6 thread is still booming so much when these 11s are a much bigger release. And better shoe. And only 2 weeks away. Jus my humble opinion tho.

The infrareds are a more popular color wave and have a deeper history behind them. A lot of people that got the Concord complained how hard they were to keep clean so I don't see these "Legend Blue" bringing in a crowd like the Concords did.

Last edited:
The infrareds are a more popular color wave and have a deeper history behind them. A lot of people that got the Concord complained how hard they were to keep clean so I don't see these "Legend Blue" bringing in a crowd like the Concords did.
This!! MJ won his first chip in these shoes.. Dude ain't dona damn thing in 11s except wear them out of the release season.6s are historical, black and infrared even more so.

This!! MJ won his first chip in these shoes.. Dude ain't dona damn thing in 11s except wear them out of the release season.6s are historical, black and infrared even more so.

Stop it , no one ever seen a 11 design before with the patent leather , it was new to the sneaker world , it changed up the game

1995-1996 come back season for MJ , 72-10 record which was never broken and he won a championship , these are wayyyyyyy popular than the 6's

Last edited:

Why is their an argument over 6s and 11s. Its a matter of opinion which is better. The Legend Blues are leather so theyll be easier to maintain then the mesh concord uppers.

Stop it , no one ever seen a 11 design before with the patent leather , it was new to the sneaker world , it changed up the game

1995-1996 come back season for MJ , 72-10 record which was never broken and he won a championship , these are wayyyyyyy popular than the 6's
11s ain't change no damn game. If so where are all these other patent leather kicks now? Yes the patent was new at the time and that's why it was a big hit. 72-10 season was 13s tho. I Know 11s are hyped tho, but 6s mean more to ME as a JB fan watching in said years.

Maybe people are sleeping on these and it will be an easy cop..
roll.gif

11s ain't change no damn game. If so where are all these other patent leather kicks now? Yes the patent was new at the time and that's why it was a big hit. 72-10 season was 13s tho. I Know 11s are hyped tho, but 6s mean more to ME as a JB fan watching in said years.

72-10 was 13's???? Ok , do your research homie

Even if you're not a big fan of the XI's, at least freshen up on your knowledge, the 72-10 Bulls season was 95-96 season. Same year he had the XI's on. :rolleyes

fakes, not unauthorized. They have their own factories. That BS about being made in a Nike factory has got to stop
woah nah you're smaller than a size 8 if it's fitting big. That's my size and 11s are tight
Nike factory? Nike 100% outsources manufacturing (Since 1992). The factories are wholly owned by subcontractors.

fakes, not unauthorized. They have their own factories. That BS about being made in a Nike factory has got to stop

woah nah you're smaller than a size 8 if it's fitting big. That's my size and 11s are tight
Nike factory? Nike 100% outsources manufacturing (Since 1992). The factories are wholly owned by subcontractors.
w/e makes you feel better at night about your fakes

Back
Top Bottom