12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Damn where they do that at? ....wish a mofo would purposely step on my kicks.

This is why I don't like clubs, I prefer lounges. I would hate to have my kicks stepped on. The only time I let it slip was when me and this shorty were heading to her hotel on the elevator about to .... and her Louboutin heel skid my shoe a little, but I cleaned it off the next day and was good money.

Since the pizza party police is so gung-ho about preserving it's catch phrase...what should be call this?

Ice cream party?

Thoughts?

laugh.gif

Anyone got store info on these in Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area.

I called several stores and they lied saying they were not getting them.

Ironically they did the same in years past and amazingly I won the Gamma draft at one of them last year.

In all seriousness, I am trying to find a place with at least a remote chance to buy release date product.

If anyone knows a spot with integrity(LOL) let me know.

View media item 1291777

w/e makes you feel better at night about your fakes

NOT TO DERAIL THE THREAD BUT I KINDA AGREE.. LIKE IF THEY WERE MADE AT THE SAME FACTORY THAT NIKE USED OR W/E THEY WOULDNT HAVE THE TINY DIFFERENCES THAT ALLOWED PPL TO UNCOVER THE SMALL DETAILS BETWEEN GM AND RETAIL PAIRS OF 1'S

Hey Im a community guy, and since I didn't see anyone else pointing this out to you, let me help.  I think your CAPS LOCK button is stuck..maybe broken I don't know.  Just thought I would throw a heads up your way
In combo with dat orange so everybody sees it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hey Im a community guy, and since I didn't see anyone else pointing this out to you, let me help.  I think your CAPS LOCK button is stuck..maybe broken I don't know.  Just thought I would throw a heads up your way

AND IM THE GUY WHO JOINED 10 YEARS BEFORE YOU AND HAVE BEEN TYPING WITH A "BROKEN" CAPS LOCK BUTTON SINCE THEN… BUT DONT LET MY LOCKED CAPS GET TO YOUR SELF ESTEEM- TRUST ME- THE WORDS ARENT ACTUALLY YELLING AT YOU :D NICE TO MEET YOU COMMUNITY GUY

BACK TO THE SHOES :smokin

^ And there is, the default forum "veteran" defense 
laugh.gif
  - don't worry man, I've used it on other forums I've been at for that long too. 

Last edited:
^ And there is the default forum "veteran" defense :lol:   - don't worry man, I've used it on other forums I've been at for that long too. 

READ FOR COMPREHENSION NOT REACTION… ITS NOT A DEFENSE; ITS A FACT THAT THIS IS MY WRITING STYLE FOR 10 YEARS.. MOVE ON OR DWELL W/E FLOATS YOUR SELF CONSCIOUS BOAT. THERE'S ALWAYS 1

Last edited:

Since the pizza party police is so gung-ho about preserving it's catch phrase...what should be call this?

Ice cream party?

Thoughts?

laugh.gif
nothing everything doesnt need a nickname takes the fun out em.....

then it makes it a tired joke 

newb vs vet  clashes will get worse and worse the closer to release not taking sides just always happens 

especially when folks make dumb claims or start going at necks for saying dumb claims or just asking about resell or bragging happens every time 

*sits back*

Back
Top Bottom