12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

while thats true for a store to be 100% rigged means that no one wins i win all the time its worth the effort and i get out and do a lil shopping worst case i lose never put all my eggs into that basket.

gas please im buying 200$ luxury items i will be OK 

time i have 3 days off a week and can leave work when i please 

i understand people situations are different i mean if gas is a problem maybe u should be buy 200$ shoes #pocketwatch

i wear a 13 i have hit multi raffles for limited items when i knew i had no chance online. pairs are held but with a release of this size the chances of winning are extremely high due to sheer number of pairs out.

and the pairs vs hype blah blah blah even other releases that had huge hype usually have a TON less pairs like the Lebron EXT line and KD's and other Jb limited hype releases your odds are much much better for these. 

in short go to Nike lenox my boy said the manager is strict and isn't even into Jordan's like that he makes way to much to back door crap so they legit.... i would atleast enter there i won a pair there and they had tons of left overs
I aint going nowhere, I'm copping from the comfort of my couch from the comfort of my home. And not paying for tax or shipping either. I aint struck out online all year.

Last edited:
11's are easy online imo.....

well for me anyways but to each his own 
then why u tellin me to hit up these crazy *** streets? I've done it before and it aint fun. Wasn't for me anyways. Fun is seeing the shoes added to my cart on my phone on Release Day morning. Plus I'm getting them cheaper online, all the way around.

Last edited:
then why u tellin me to hit up these crazy *** streets? I've done it before and it aint fun. Wasn't for me anyways. Fun is seeing the shoes added to my cart on my phone on Release Day morning. Plus I'm getting them cheaper online, all the way around.
Weren't the Gammas still available until like noon in almost all sizes, you just needed to practice patience I thought ?

I was able to put many Gammas in my cart in finishline but seems they didn't let me checkout because I have a foreign IP and when I was able to checkout with a US IP, they didn't let me buy more than one GS pair. Anyways. I had them in my cart multiple times and multiple times got to the last checkout stage on finishline on my ipad using some hotel wifi, so if you aren't able to get 11s then you must have bad luck. They produce so many which is why there are still so many DS Space Jams around

First pair I'm copping since the powder x's. Copping online and overnighting in time for my Christmas trip.

Last edited:
I was able to put many Gammas in my cart in finishline but seems they didn't let me checkout because I have a foreign IP and when I was able to checkout with a US IP, they didn't let me buy more than one GS pair. Anyways. I had them in my cart multiple times and multiple times got to the last checkout stage on finishline on my ipad using some hotel wifi, so if you aren't able to get 11s then you must have bad luck. They produce so many which is why there are still so many DS Space Jams around

There's so many DS Space Jams around because Chinese factories are making unauthorized pairs at this very moment.

There's so many DS Space Jams around because Chinese factories are making unauthorized pairs at this very moment.
Oh I know about those. Don't think I didn't know what I was saying when I spoke. I am well aware of this going on, but those are not the pairs I am speaking of.

by now I think everyone knows that those space jams that have no yellowing are fugazi

If my plug acting up. Raffle it is. I got about 15 people on deck 3 to 4 stores each. I'm good...hopefully.but I always score [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Interesting about Staten Island backdooring pairs..... Good thing I don't live in NY or I would've called their DM.

ehh not that simple technically

backdooring is not necessarily literally out the back door

in fact its more often than not the front door lol

so what they do is this..

allocation comes in and manager pulls lets say 50 pairs for 1 person

they sell the rest as usual

this location is famous for FCFS no matter the release so its "sold out" rather early in the morning on release day

as the day progresses the person the 50 is held for comes for the shoes normally in a group of 4-5 people

then its like a bucket system

1 cops heads to the car next cops does the same then first person re walks back in and cops again

etc..

so 10 trips for all 50 pairs in a grouping of 5

that way its looks like a normal transaction and no one is walking around with crazy bags and pairs at a single time because that draws attention

also these transactions are ALWAYS cash only transaction no credit/debit or rewards points used because thats traceable in the system

a DM can run last 4 digits on card and name of a customer and see all transaction ran through the store so if someone pops on say infared drop day 10 times boom busted

so cash is the way to go

also proving this is going on with the system used above is a tough sell and any manager will pull the "people mad because they struck out is all" card

this stuff normally goes on with a manager cut in on the resell or they are getting 20-50 per pair on the side

so a store manger in the HOH FA champs etc.. family makes about 50K a year depending on volume of store(could be higher)

then say 20 a pair per drop etc..

that money builds up

its ****** for the general consumer but it is what it is
These stores have cameras that DMs can watch from their computers. That or he can randomly go into the store and be like hey, wtf are these 50 pairs put to side?

Can't wait[emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

FNL manager told me that last years raffle was a hot mess for corporate, so are going to implement in store raffles. Plus if they were going to do the online raffle again, it would have started by now.
in store raffles = in store rigging..lol

These stores have cameras that DMs can watch from their computers. That or he can randomly go into the store and be like hey, wtf are these 50 pairs put to side?
sometimes the DM is on to it.. I reember when He got games were release I seen the SM put 8 pairs to the side while people was there and put them in the back in his car waiting out (assuming they were going to ebay or craigslist).. it was crazy

Back
Top Bottom