12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Was Fabolous wearing custom 6's that SN's said were GM Pantone 6's.

Just wondering, I never heard him give life to the shade thrown at him over it.

I take that back, because it isn't really something I've tried to find.

I've seen the pics and shade thrown, posted here on NT, but I've never seen anyone post a response from him.

Those joints were some Turqouise to me, not even like trying to be Pantone Blue close in likeness.

These are all legit questions? I've no clue.
not tryin to defend Fab or nothin but couldn't it be that he got some kicks customized? just a thought
I agree. That's why I asked. 

That color is way off, to be a GM Pantone.

I figured them as Customs myself.

I know exactly how it started, just don't @ each no more ...as matter of fact both of should just block each other from here on out.

I gotta put in alot more leg work for these, in going to have enter hella raffles to even have a chance to get 'em ...really wish FNL was doin the draft this year.

I know exactly how it started, just don't @ each no more ...as matter of fact both of should just block each other from here on out.

I gotta put in alot more leg work for these, in going to have enter hella raffles to even have a chance to get 'em ...really wish FNL was doin the draft this year.
Can't imagine how tough it's gonna be online. Can guarantee a crashed site somewhere.

Last edited:

With the way the infrared are looking for me ill need 20+ raffles just to be lucky with 1 pair

Can't imagine how tough it's gonna be online. Can guarantee a crashed site somewhere.

It's gonna be tough and there will be 3 and 4 hour check out times but if we stay patient we should be able to get thru before all the sizes are sold out.

Me personally I have fantastic luck with FNL's spa page and have never had a problem with my CC not working ..also have pretty good luck with NDC, and as I said in the 6's thread, they will be plenty of legit overseas sites selling these as well.

Last edited:
It's gonna be tough and there will be 3 and 4 hour check out times but if we stay patient we should be able to get thru before all the sizes are sold out.

Me personally I have fantastic luck with FNL's spa page and have never had a problem with my CC not working ..also have pretty good luck WITH NDC, and as I said in the 6's thread, they will be plenty of legit overseas sites selling these as well.

Yea patience will definitely be key with these online. Even though I'm pretty successful with online releases, I still would rather have my pair locked up before RD via a raffle.

Me personally I have fantastic luck with FNL's spa page and have never had a problem with my CC not working ..also have pretty good luck WITH NDC, and as I said in the 6's thread, they will be plenty of legit overseas sites selling these as well.

Yea patience will definitely be key with these online. Even though I'm pretty successful with online releases, I still would rather have my pair locked up before RD via a raffle.

Exactly, just bc I'm successful online, I still need a back up plan in case I strike out ...b/c after release day resale will be probably over $350 which I refuse to pay.

Not even gonna try online for these. Gonna enter raffles + wake up early/stand in line for hours/guaranteed tickets

Just creeping this tread ,some new pics got me salivating. This might have been discuss but are we classing these as a retro + colorway?

Just creeping this tread ,some new pics got me salivating. This might have been discuss but are we classing these as a retro + colorway?

No, I would still consider them to be a retro of the "Columbia" CW. To my understanding the name was changed due to some legal aspect of the color "Columbia Blue" being owned by Columbia University.

Back
Top Bottom