12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

And very well

But throwing my post into it all seemed a lil overkill when i wasnt bantering.

Homeboy getting early shoes with no box and claiming real is like the hata takashi people claiming their shoes were "unreleased samples"

But i know where ur coming from when it comes to back n forth

It's been going on for at least 4 days.. New members keep popping up to argue the same thing over and over. I didn't take it as anyone personally being attacked, it's an old and redundant arguement. I started dodging the thread because of all the foolishness myself. That red report flag is down there for a reason if there's something inappropriate going on in the thread (people meeting up) might as well put it to use.

I'm sorry your post got deleted, I was just trying to get rid of the posts that woud keep it going.
But I'm done talking about it. This thread really needs to get back on track, I'm trying to do all I can before I have to lock it.

There will be plenty.... 
laugh.gif

With the way the VI's are looking for me I will need to get 15+ raffles. Hopefully all the tickets are handed out on Monday/Tuesday. Not like for the VI's where it was spread out over a week.
roll.gif

Honestly.. raffles, online raffles (Sheikh) and guaranteed tickets make it easier where I live. When stores do FCFS people start camping at 4am. Camping is not for me, I can't just stand around for hours at a time.

And of course, the draft was nice for FNL.. :smh:

I wish all stores did online raffles that way no shadiness could happen. Camping is just crazy, I too couldnt be there for hours just chillin

This XI release is the same as the others. Post upon post of redundant rhetoric. The repeat offenders within the last few pages are sleeping right now. In just a few hours the cycle starts again. (It was quiet around this time last night.)

Honestly.. raffles, online raffles (Sheikh) and guaranteed tickets make it easier where I live. When stores do FCFS people start camping at 4am. Camping is not for me, I can't just stand around for hours at a time.

And of course, the draft was nice for FNL.. :smh:

How did the draft work ?
how come it's not implemented for all releases?

I think my time out is over lol. Even though I didn't win the draft finishline did last year I liked it because it gave you a fair chance so that way when I lost I was happy :smile:. I think online raffles are the way to go.

The think the draft. came into play with FNL because stores are really busy around the holiday so having a person give out raffle tickets non stop is crazy and it keeps track of the inventory and makes sure each pair is raffled instead of a back door jig.

I had a lot of fun at the last campout I went to. *Shrug*

And yes, I have a full time job, as well.

Last edited:
The thing I like about the raffles is multiple pairs. It also frees you up to not stress and try and get a second pair online too and just stroll in and buy your pair. The people you meet in a FCFS are always cool through . [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I know exactly how it started, just don't @ each no more ...as matter of fact both of should just block each other from here on out.

I gotta put in alot more leg work for these, in going to have enter hella raffles to even have a chance to get 'em ...really wish FNL was doin the draft this year.
Can't imagine how tough it's gonna be online. Can guarantee a crashed site somewhere.
solepalace will, bet money

First come first serve. Like I said, I like knowing my pair is locked when I get a good spot in line.
And when your feet, hands and face is damn near frozen from waiting in the blistering cold for several hours. You get inside and handed YOUR SIZE of the shoe all the pain goes away.

Back
Top Bottom