12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I think the best bet is to till RD and see for our self in hand. Guaranteed authentic if you buy from ndc or major stores on rd [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I think the best bet is to till RD and see for our self in hand. Guaranteed authentic if you buy from ndc or major stores on rd [emoji]128526[/emoji]
i struck out every 11's for retail, the struggle

1 time, waiting for concords  we was first in line,EVERYBODY crowed the mall door to the point i couldnt move but i was right infront of the door, so many people waited, it came to point everybody waiting in line was told to be back at midnight. and it happen again.

then door open and EVERYBODY RAN to footlocker,champs etc, police came in, told everybody to leave and they werent selling it, some big chick fell on floor and all her monet fell out, wasted over 16 hours waiitng for the shoe, waste of my life, had to buyem around 300$ doubled up, on them to, felt bad though 1 homeboy went to hypebeast/consignment shop got it for 450$ lol

I've been successful on 3 outta 4 holiday 11s. Only one I couldn't get were concords. Cool greys I didn't try for. and now wit holiday 11s bein mass produced I don't even stress it...

I've been successful on 3 outta 4 holiday 11s. Only one I couldn't get were concords. Cool greys I didn't try for. and now wit holiday 11s bein mass produced I don't even stress it...
Is it going to be the same procedures like the Infrared 6s coming out on Friday? Just get raffle tickets from different stores.

I've never gotten a XI release, since I know the horrific stories surrounding them, but I really really need these Columbias.

Do XIs fit TTS? All I have are lows and I .5 up on them. They fit fine no slippage. Don't know what a TTS would feel like.

Is it going to be the same procedures like the Infrared 6s coming out on Friday? Just get raffle tickets from different stores.

I've never gotten a XI release, since I know the horrific stories surrounding them, but I really really need these Columbias.
Its prob still up in the air, they'll prob see how the 6's go next week and base their decisions on that store by store.

What is going on in here?? This thread needs to get back on track now. Anyone posts about those shoes being fake or whatever again and you will be banned from NT. And all members involved in that crap need to take a break from this thread or will be banned from the thread or worse. Let the members that want to discuss these shoes like mature adults enjoy this thread without that garbage. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Im sorry but me stating an observation of the dude not getting a box, warrants a deletion....?

But yet other threads have dudes fighting over a meetup To fight eachother and those are allowed.

I see people arguing about fake vs real and dude says he was shown a pic of the box but not given one at sale....

Ill comment. Thats what nt is for. Cuz theres plenty of dudes out there who think getting shoes early wothout a box is "legit"

I wasnt attacking or having a convo with dude.

Jus a plain ol observation

Last edited:
Lets get back to being "mature adults" and complaining about resell, sizing, raffles, ndc bots, and trying to obtain 3 or more pairs!

It's just the immature back and forth that is killing this thread. I'm trying to keep it on track. NT staff can't always catch everything. But I'm putting a stop to the derailment of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom