12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The Air Jordan 11 ‘Legend Blue’ release info and price are out! The release is set for December 20, 2014
 and retail is set at $200. Wait…$200?! That is $10 more than the Gamma XI of last year. Well, Jordan is doing what they do best and that is making money. Detailed release information below and photo courtesy of Eastbay.

Share your thoughts on the Air Jordan 11 ‘Legend Blue’ release info and price and share your thoughts in the comments below.

Air Jordan 11 Retro “Legend Blue”

Color: White/Black-Legend Blue

Style Code: 378037-117

Release Date: 12/20/14

Price: $200

http://weartesters.com/air-jordan-11-legend-blue-release-info-price/

View media item 1270303

Nike trolling or nah?

So these white out gammas cool or we mad at the sole?
Best post in this thread! 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

100%  do you remember city sole?  if so , it's the same people

o, and  they don't ship  until release date , or a few days before

I'm still talking about stealing in general here. I guess you're just not understanding the point I'm trying to make here, so forget it.

Based on how he's reacting to all the comments, looks more like he posted it for e-props. I can wait for legit pics.

It's legit. To my knowledge, it's the old City-Sole.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

1.... whos waiting to get them at retail 

2... did anybody pre order from this guy or another source?

3... i NEVER GOT ANY JORDAN XI for retail i stirked out every year :/ soooo i wanna pre order, but then again i got gammas at 260$ but why is weekend drop there prices on gammas is OUT of there lol i think it  was 350+ 

i rmemeber my first space jams had to get them from reseller when they came out

What more Info you trying to get? The pics are out, the boxing is they're, the price is they're, the release date is set, TTS is the same as the all the other

XI releases, The color of the Icy-Sole has been seen, Who has and where to get em and how to get em have all been discussed. So What more Info could you ask for

on this holiday XI J?

Don't get it twisted yo, I'm just saying wuts more to discuss.

I hate to say it but NT had turned into a "Who's shoe is fake" Site. This thread sucks no useful information at all. SMH
It's only the ppl who think they can spot fakes are what ruin it( dude who said the shoes trees were 2 different colors lmao). I do LCs and IF I'm not sure about something I hold judgement.

I hate to say it but NT had turned into a "Who's shoe is fake" Site. This thread sucks no useful information at all. SMH
It's only the ppl who think they can spot fakes are what ruin it( dude who said the shoes trees were 2 different colors lmao). I do LCs and IF I'm not sure about something I hold judgement.
but if fab had some on 2 months ago... Hell even on Rd I might think they're fake [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Actually they have restocked a total of 4 times, im talkin FSR's here ...they must have hella bots to cover all those shoes. That $250 price tag is crazy high for the 6's and that $309 price for the 11's is just disgusting.
sick.gif
Not sure how resellers these days do it but I highly doubt that they use bots to get their inventory (at least not the legit sites).... I'm guessing these guys have several "mom and pop" stores that would allocate most of their inventory to them. I remember I use to buy shoes at Active Athlete (Houston) a week before they actually drop back in 2003-2005... I had to pay a premium sometimes but I'm assuming this is how it works with these type of preorder website! 

Last edited:
Seeing as how there was an appreciation thread for the shoe, you would think people would be happy. But people in here ******* about people callling them the white out gammas, even though that joke has been thrown around for months
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom