12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So I have fake shoes and I'm sharing pictures for e props. What's the point in posting if everyone hates?
For the record, I think those shoes are real. I'm not going to speak to anyone who says they're GM's/fakes. My issue is the way you obtained them. If I had ever gotten anything in that manner, I wouldn't post it on an internet forum for the world to see a month before it's available to the rest of the general public, even if it helps the NT community. Legit pics from various retailers are coming soon enough. There's been enough talk about GM's/fakes/early releases in this thread already; anyone who posted pics of pairs in-hand would get the same hate really.

Last edited:
:lol: yall crazy in here ...I absolutely cannot wait until after the 6's drop, thread gonna fulla lolz.

Man, that Infrared 6 thread been just as bad and you know it's only gonna get worse moving forward. Sodium levels already runnin high.. :lol:

Anyways, these are looking pretty good.. May have to grab a couple.

Man, that Infrared 6 thread been just as bad and you know it's only gonna get worse moving forward. Sodium levels already runnin high..
laugh.gif

Anyways, these are looking pretty good.. May have to grab a couple.
it is getting like that..  but don't worry.. most (me i will do for the laughs) are moving to this thread! watch!

It's just crazy how every time somebody post a pair on NT these days (even celeb/ team JB pairs), mad dudes gotta come outta the woodwork calling and claiming them to be fake. With pretty much no reasoning to stand on other then the fact that they were obtained "early". Sounds like a lot of dry hate be going on to me. Personally I think those stolen pairs dude posted were legit. I mean damn, what do y'all expect them to look like?
if it's 5 months ahead yea it makes sense to claim it. Also anything Fab puts on is suspect... Pantone 6s

The Air Jordan 11 ‘Legend Blue’ release info and price are out! The release is set for December 20, 2014  and retail is set at $200. Wait…$200?! That is $10 more than the Gamma XI of last year. Well, Jordan is doing what they do best and that is making money. Detailed release information below and photo courtesy of Eastbay.

Share your thoughts on the Air Jordan 11 ‘Legend Blue’ release info and price and share your thoughts in the comments below.

Air Jordan 11 Retro “Legend Blue”
Color: White/Black-Legend Blue
Style Code: 378037-117
Release Date: 12/20/14
Price: $200

http://weartesters.com/air-jordan-11-legend-blue-release-info-price/

Was Fabolous wearing custom 6's that SN's said were GM Pantone 6's.

Just wondering, I never heard him give life to the shade thrown at him over it.

I take that back, because it isn't really something I've tried to find.

I've seen the pics and shade thrown, posted here on NT, but I've never seen anyone post a response from him.

Those joints were some Turqouise to me, not even like trying to be Pantone Blue close in likeness.

These are all legit questions? I've no clue.

Last edited:
Huh? Who said they'll be remastered next year? :lol:
Did Jordan brand not say that as of 2015 ALL retro Jordans will be of the "remastered" variety? You think they won't release an 11 in December?

I guess I misread the post.. Another 11, mostly likely. But it may be another 10 years for the "Columbia" to come back around, it took 13 years this time. I would imagine they are going to test the waters with other retro+ CWs between the classics since the Gamma still had such a following. And at the rate of the price increases thus far, next year's will most likely will be more than $200. It all boils down to whether you care to own the Columbia.. May be $300+ by the next time it's released some time in the future.

Last edited:

Was Fabolous wearing custom 6's that SN's said were GM Pantone 6's.

Just wondering, I never heard him give life to the shade thrown at him over it.

I take that back, because it isn't really something I've tried to find.

I've seen the pics and shade thrown, posted here on NT, but I've never seen anyone post a response from him.

Those joints were some Turqouise to me, not even like trying to be Pantone Blue close in likeness.

These are all legit questions? I've no clue.
not tryin to defend Fab or nothin but couldn't it be that he got some kicks customized? just a thought

Back
Top Bottom