12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

Does anyone see a swerve its seems that whol cryptic message can possibly be Jericho or could it be Brodus Clay?

My feelings tell me possibly the undertaker.

got my wwe 12 today. not bad for 23 bucks and change. thank you overstock.com and eversave
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

And anyone who would take a GHIMS update as truth is a fool anyway.  Dude has the worst track record in the business.
I know we don't agree on everything. But I think EVERYONE can agree on this.

i post news and notes as presented to me. things can change from when i post it. its not my problem

any of u or anyone else doesn't like it, dont read my posts, simple as that

- As seen on last night’s RAW Supershow, Triple H brought up The Undertaker’s absence and declared that The Streak ended at WrestleMania 27 because we haven’t seen The Deadman since then and he couldn’t leave the ring on his own.

The Wrestling Observer reports that Triple H vs. The Undertaker is booked as one of the matches at WrestleMania 28 in Miami.

We noted yesterday that officials have Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk for the WWE Title also penciled in for WrestleMania 28. Add The Rock vs. John Cena and you have the three main events for Miami.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

just combine cena + vance archer + rob conway post la resistance = dsk

Conway post La Resistance was that dude.  Goat theme music
pimp.gif

I kind of liked the black mask Kane had on.  The Harlem Heat esque tights not so much.

Tony Atlas
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

just combine cena + vance archer + rob conway post la resistance = dsk

Conway post La Resistance was that dude.  Goat theme music
pimp.gif

I kind of liked the black mask Kane had on.  The Harlem Heat esque tights not so much.

Tony Atlas
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was wondering why those looked familiar. Stevie Ray 
roll.gif

I will drop the NTWT 2011 Re-Wind this Sunday prior to TLC. Featuring the best, worst, and just plain LOL moments of the year.

I have an idea to run the NTWT SuperShow Prior to TLC, too. But...

It wouldn't be on WWE12 (Due to server issues) NTWT SuperStars will participate, though.

In a nutshell, I will simulate all match ups on the Zeus Pro-Wrestling simulator. NTWT members will be given a certain amount of character points to distribute on attributes. NTWT SuperStars would be able to select from 2 signature moves and 1 finisher as well. That would give everyone a fair chance at setting up their player up to win their match up. Additionally, results will be run in real time. YouTube footage will be posted so the process can be seen by everyone. (This will eliminate the notion of matches being "rigged".) Match results can be used to set up NTSeries match ups/feuds.

Feedback? Cool.

Holla if ya hear me.

(OFFICIAL NTWT SUPERSHOW THEME IF WE CAN AGREE ON THIS FORMAT)

I'd rather see HHH v. Y2J since there's real heat between them to a certain extent because nobody wants to HHH V. Taker again

Undertaker V. Wade Barrett seems like a winner or at least better than anything else

Originally Posted by gunnascott

I'd rather see HHH v. Y2J since there's real heat between them to a certain extent because nobody wants to HHH V. Taker again

Undertaker V. Wade Barrett seems like a winner or at least better than anything else

I would love a HHH vs. Jericho matchup at Mania.

HHH vs. Taker can take a back seat for now.

I will drop the NTWT 2011 Re-Wind this Sunday prior to TLC. Featuring the best, worst, and just plain LOL moments of the year.

It wouldn't be on WWE12 (Due to server issues) NTWT SuperStars will participate, though.

In a nutshell, I will simulate all match ups on the Zeus Pro-Wrestling simulator. NTWT members will be given a certain amount of character points to distribute on attributes. NTWT SuperStars would be able to select from 2 signature moves and 1 finisher as well. That would give everyone a fair chance at setting up their player up to win their match up. Additionally, results will be run in real time. YouTube footage will be posted so the process can be seen by everyone. (This will eliminate the notion of matches being "rigged".) Match results can be used to set up NTSeries match ups/feuds.

Feedback? Cool.

Holla if ya hear me.

i dont have the game, but i need to be a part of this.

Welp..

[font=Arial,Helvetica][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Ric Flair is at it again. Months after offering a 5-minute phone conversation for $750 and a personalized video message for $1000, The Nature Boy is now offering his up close and personal services.

For $100,000, Flair will: "Accompany any young lady for a night of laughter, socializing, and dancing at the most special occasion of her young life: her high school prom." However, it's noted that, "There will be no interaction outside of the building in which the prom is being held. Prom ticket, limousine transportation, and Mr. Flair's round-trip plane ticket are to be paid for by the parties involved. Mr. Flair will only be providing himself and will bring his own suit. Suitors must also pick Mr. Flair up from the airport and drive him back immediately following the prom."

Flair's website also notes that, "Older women wanting Mr. Flair's services for a high school or college reunion will be allowed to have Mr. Flair's services for $100,000, in addition to the plane ticket and limousine transportation. Suitors must also pick Mr. Flair up from the airport and drive him back immediately following the event."
[/font]

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

gunnascott wrote:

I rather see Undertaker vs [ insert name here] Punk /Jericho /Wade /Cody /Ziggler /Sheamus

over Undertaker vs HHH 3..

Feedback? Cool.

Holla if ya hear me.

I approve of this. Get me a match with Peep_game so we can have the show stealer we were supposed to have.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lobo....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]always down with the get active stance. finally someone else steps up. ghims gets shown up again.... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i want my title, time for 4w to stop duckin and dodging.[/color]

God I really don't want to see HHH vs Taker again. Their first match was awesome. Last years paled in comparison to both HBK/Taker matches. It seems as if HHH is just trying to out do Shawn (which he can't do) and I get the nauseous feeling in my stomach that he would book himself to end the streak just as some way to cement himself as the greatest person to ever walk the earth.

But according to his promo last night, HHH already ended the streak at this years WM....

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Heel announcer, check, while Cole isn't perfect, to me, it's better than nothing.
I agree with everything you said, except about Cole.
Nah, I agree, Cole is still terrible.
In my ideal WWE Universe, Cole would not be lead, but replace King as full heel announcer, and JR would be lead.
King, the man still wants to wrestle, have him be a heel manager and talk piece for someone, with the occasional match here and there, the man can still go.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Darth Vader x Jason Voorhies x Hannibal x Iron man mask is different..

That chokeslam to cena was tight.. except cena never lands right.. he always lands on his sorry behind..

Cena really can't take a bump, and it's getting worse and worse as his career goes on.  I don't know if he's injured or just is clueless in the ring.
I was wacthing these old training videos on youtube that had cena as the prototype and he was going to the same school as samoa joe, christopher daniels, kazarian and others 
pimp.gif

But in the videos cena messed up a lot of back bumps and it seemed like he threw himself down alot harder then the rest

Originally Posted by YardFather

God I really don't want to see HHH vs Taker again. Their first match was awesome. Last years paled in comparison to both HBK/Taker matches. It seems as if HHH is just trying to out do Shawn (which he can't do) and I get the nauseous feeling in my stomach that he would book himself to end the streak just as some way to cement himself as the greatest person to ever walk the earth.

But according to his promo last night, HHH already ended the streak at this years WM....

HHH buried his own wrestlemania match.. damn fool..

Im a day behind... Gotta watch last night's tonight, and tonight's tomorrow throughout the day

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Fat Boy 915 wrote:

gunnascott wrote:

I rather see Undertaker vs [ insert name here] Punk /Jericho /Wade /Cody /Ziggler /Sheamus

over Undertaker vs HHH 3..

I agree. I want Taker to LOSE to a promising talent...

PO

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Feedback? Cool.

Holla if ya hear me.

I approve of this. Get me a match with Peep_game so we can have the show stealer we were supposed to have.
This man knows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As for Wrestlemania, ditto to not wanting HHH vs Taker 3. I didn't even see the last one, but from what I've heard, there's two sides. Either it really

was a match of the year candidate, or it was a slow and plodding Triple H fellatio fest.

A couple months ago i was thinking it should be Taker vs either a heel John Morrison (not gonna happen now), Sheamus (still could work), 

CM Punk, or Wade Barrett. Looks like it will be Wade Barrett.

***EDIT: Did HHH no-sell his own Slammy, that he shouldn't have won in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom