12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Fat Boy 915 wrote:

I would love a HHH vs. Jericho matchup at Mania.

HHH vs. Taker can take a back seat for now.

I rather see Undertaker vs [ insert name here] Punk /Jericho /Wade /Cody /Ziggler /Sheamus

over Undertaker vs HHH 3..

I agree. I want Taker to LOSE to a promising talent...

PO

At this point, the only man that will beat Taker at Mania is HHH. No one else has enough tenure or pull to do so.  I pray that never happens.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

And anyone who would take a GHIMS update as truth is a fool anyway.  Dude has the worst track record in the business.
I know we don't agree on everything. But I think EVERYONE can agree on this.

i post news and notes as presented to me. things can change from when i post it. its not my problem

any of u or anyone else doesn't like it, dont read my posts, simple as that

- As seen on last night’s RAW Supershow, Triple H brought up The Undertaker’s absence and declared that The Streak ended at WrestleMania 27 because we haven’t seen The Deadman since then and he couldn’t leave the ring on his own.

The Wrestling Observer reports that Triple H vs. The Undertaker is booked as one of the matches at WrestleMania 28 in Miami.

We noted yesterday that officials have Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk for the WWE Title also penciled in for WrestleMania 28. Add The Rock vs. John Cena and you have the three main events for Miami.

iiLLU.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Welp..

[font=Arial,Helvetica][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Ric Flair is at it again. Months after offering a 5-minute phone conversation for $750 and a personalized video message for $1000, The Nature Boy is now offering his up close and personal services.

For $100,000, Flair will: "Accompany any young lady for a night of laughter, socializing, and dancing at the most special occasion of her young life: her high school prom." However, it's noted that, "There will be no interaction outside of the building in which the prom is being held. Prom ticket, limousine transportation, and Mr. Flair's round-trip plane ticket are to be paid for by the parties involved. Mr. Flair will only be providing himself and will bring his own suit. Suitors must also pick Mr. Flair up from the airport and drive him back immediately following the prom."

Flair's website also notes that, "Older women wanting Mr. Flair's services for a high school or college reunion will be allowed to have Mr. Flair's services for $100,000, in addition to the plane ticket and limousine transportation. Suitors must also pick Mr. Flair up from the airport and drive him back immediately following the event."
[/font]

What's worse? Flair offering this or Chyna offering her "services"?

Am I crazy for this...

Ziggler vs Taker?

Only reason I'm really skeptical is the big question of if Taker can keep up with Ziggler in a match.

Could be really entertaining. Ziggler is the best in ring guy right now with Punk, he deserves to become a major star

Yea i would love for them to have someone like ziggler or cody rhodes end the streak....would do wonders for them

With the way wwe books now. No 1 should end the streak. Someone ends a 20 year streak, 5 months later feuding with coffee slurping David Hudson.

I agree nobody should end the streak, a good showing by whoever faces Taker would do wonders. Didn't really think about Ziggler, but depending
on how fluid Taker is, that would be like HBK flip flopping all over the ring with how Ziggler sells
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lobo....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]always down with the get active stance. finally someone else steps up. ghims gets shown up again.... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i want my title, time for 4w to stop duckin and dodging.[/color]

shown up?

u know, at one point, i had u penciled in for a main event at NTMANIA II: Here Comes The Mania, with a big time heel push, yet u keep coming up with these ridiculous statements and continue to shoot yourself in the foot.

u remind me of nathan jones' career.

u may have a spot on veintisietes team at NTSeries but mark my words, u will only be used for hornswoggle-esque backstage comedy afterwards

Deek & Peep, your big time pushes will be here soon

- Last night’s edition of WWE Raw show drew a 2.84 rating for the full three-hour broadcast. The standard two hours that Raw normally airs during drew a 3.0 rating, which is essentially the same as the 2.97 rating that rounded up to a 3.0 last week.

The end is near...? Whispers of deception?

Deception? DECEPTION you say?

Bah god..

BAH GOD.. ITS....ITS...

Spoiler [+]
STING!!!
images

Maybe it's Gangrel... Or Fake Undertaker...
laugh.gif

All I know is those commercials/promos are beautifully done

Originally Posted by Essential1

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember that. Dude had the grey gloves and boots instead of purple.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by Essential1

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember that. Dude had the grey gloves and boots instead of purple.

i remember the vignettes of the real undertaker sightings. the one in a deli
laugh.gif

man that promo up there...makes me miss it all..just go back to that...it's not hard...do it Vince

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lobo....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]always down with the get active stance. finally someone else steps up. ghims gets shown up again.... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i want my title, time for 4w to stop duckin and dodging.[/color]

shown up?

u know, at one point, i had u penciled in for a main event at NTMANIA II: Here Comes The Mania, with a big time heel push, yet u keep coming up with these ridiculous statements and continue to shoot yourself in the foot.

u remind me of nathan jones' career.

u may have a spot on veintisietes team at NTSeries but mark my words, u will only be used for hornswoggle-esque backstage comedy afterwards

Deek & Peep, your big time pushes will be here soon

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There is no pencil, it's pen. We know who owns around here, and by hook or by crook we both know exactly where i'll be come mania. Stealing the show once again while i headline. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So tell your silly little jokes that'll get over with 4w's 10 year old and under crowd, that's fine with me. Whatever makes you giggle like the little school girl you are. You're dismissed. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom