12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

NTMANIA II: Here Comes The Mania
I sincerely hope this title is a work in progress
sick.gif

- Regarding John Cena’s role at Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view, there was talk over the weekend of making him the special referee for the United States Title Match between Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder. A stipulation may be in place for that match to where Cena gets added to the WWE Title main event against CM Punk, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio, making it a four-way.

- Monday’s Slammy RAW was re-written several times throughout the day and at one point, Triple H wasn’t even scheduled to appear.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Regarding John Cena’s role at Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view, there was talk over the weekend of making him the special referee for the United States Title Match between Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder. A stipulation may be in place for that match to where Cena gets added to the WWE Title main event against CM Punk, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio, making it a four-way.

mad.gif
roll.gif
They just can't resist leaving Cena out...

You can't put someone over by constantly shoving them down our throat... They probably are still wondering why half the crowd would rather Cena just retire today.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

And anyone who would take a GHIMS update as truth is a fool anyway.  Dude has the worst track record in the business.
I know we don't agree on everything. But I think EVERYONE can agree on this.

i post news and notes as presented to me. things can change from when i post it. its not my problem

any of u or anyone else doesn't like it, dont read my posts, simple as that
Well, at least you post N&N unlike someone else who no shows more threads than Jeff Hardy.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Welp..

[font=Arial,Helvetica][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Ric Flair is at it again. Months after offering a 5-minute phone conversation for $750 and a personalized video message for $1000, The Nature Boy is now offering his up close and personal services.

For $100,000, Flair will: "Accompany any young lady for a night of laughter, socializing, and dancing at the most special occasion of her young life: her high school prom." However, it's noted that, "There will be no interaction outside of the building in which the prom is being held. Prom ticket, limousine transportation, and Mr. Flair's round-trip plane ticket are to be paid for by the parties involved. Mr. Flair will only be providing himself and will bring his own suit. Suitors must also pick Mr. Flair up from the airport and drive him back immediately following the prom."

Flair's website also notes that, "Older women wanting Mr. Flair's services for a high school or college reunion will be allowed to have Mr. Flair's services for $100,000, in addition to the plane ticket and limousine transportation. Suitors must also pick Mr. Flair up from the airport and drive him back immediately following the event."
[/font]

I don't know what's sadder.  Flair whoring himself out like this, or if anyone would actually pay $100k to let their daughter go to the prom with Ric Flair.  It's really creepy, actually.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I rather see Undertaker vs [ insert name here] Punk /Jericho /Wade /Cody /Ziggler /Sheamus

over Undertaker vs HHH 3..

I agree. I want Taker to LOSE to a promising talent...

PO

At this point, the only man that will beat Taker at Mania is HHH. No one else has enough tenure or pull to do so.  I pray that never happens.

I really have zero interest in seeing Taker/HHH again.  Last year's match was really good, but we've seen it.  I don't care if Taker and/or HHH put their career on the line.  Neither is really an active performer.  Plus, career stipulations don't mean anything in today's WWE.  All it means is HHH is going to be cutting boring promos for the two months leading to Mania.
I would have loved to see Taker/Jericho or Taker/Punk.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Am I crazy for this...

Ziggler vs Taker?

Only reason I'm really skeptical is the big question of if Taker can keep up with Ziggler in a match.

Could be really entertaining. Ziggler is the best in ring guy right now with Punk, he deserves to become a major star
Yes, yes you are crazy.
This would have been the type of match they could have put on 5 years ago on a Summerslam or Survivor Series and had a good match, but it's not an Undertaker level WrestleMania match, no matter how much they push Ziggler over the next couple months.  Fans would never buy him as a legitimate competitor to Taker.

Originally Posted by Essential1

mad.gif
roll.gif
They just can't resist leaving Cena out...

You can't put someone over by constantly shoving them down our throat... They probably are still wondering why half the crowd would rather Cena just retire today.
It makes no difference now if Cena is added or not.  He wasn't advertised on TV to be on the PPV, so he can't help the buyrate.  At this point, they should just leave him off the show.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

If it is not Jericho, nor the Undertaker, could it possibly be the return of Brock Lesnar, or VKM?

It's definitely not Brock.  Even if WWE did have plans on somehow using him, they wouldn't be advertising him for January 2 since there is no telling what condition he'll be in after the Overeem fight on the 30th.

Regardless of who it may be, i still don't get the reference to the girl. Neither Y2J or VKM have any connection to a girl that i can think of

Originally Posted by bb4 86

Regardless of who it may be, i still don't get the reference to the girl. Neither Y2J or VKM have any connection to a girl that i can think of

Jericho + Trish as heels = $$$$$$

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Look at this? What does this video make you feel? 

Like I'm actually hyped and looking forward to something.
But I can tell you one thing, if the WWE gets nothing else right, they always do great promo/buildup vids. 

I'm sure they could make a Santino vs JTG promo vid as if they'd headline Wrestlemania.

Chris Jericho responded on Twitter to reports of a return feud with WWE Champion CM Punk and called them "bogus, weak journalism."

-- WWE Games noted on Twitter that according to their data, CM Punk is the #1 most played Superstar in the new WWE '12 video game.

According to PWInsider, John Morrison's booking fee for independent appearances is $5,000

Former WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus declined an invitation to present the Divalicious Moment of the Year Slammy alongside Lita on Monday.
A source stated that Stratus didn't want to do the travel involved from Toronto to Virginia for just a short cameo.

WWE stated that if they are still interested in setting the record that they could just have Rey show up at WrestleMania, hand out masks to those in attendance and ask everyone to put them on to set the record.

Word is that Undertaker will return in early 2012 to begin the program with Triple H.

But I can tell you one thing, if the WWE gets nothing else right, they always do great promo/buildup vids. 
Yep.
pimp.gif

This one they did for HBK vs. Taker at Wrestlemania 26 was exceptional.
pimp.gif

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I said it around the time they 1st dropped that video promo.....but, IMO, that's the 2nd best one they've produced EVER. And the build up of the 2nd Taker vs. HBK match > build up of 1st. We went from initially not wanting to see a sequel because they could not outdo the WM 25 match...to looking forward to see how they'd conclude the feud.

We repeat this a lot but they proved why long, drawn out feuds >>> ________.

Oh yeah...#1 is the Limp Bizkit "My Way" Rock vs. Stone Cold WM 17 promo vid
pimp.gif
Undeniable classic, it's %@%*$%$ perfect.

Okay so regarding the teaser videos for 1/2/12.

As much as I'd like for Jericho to return, I think the vids are for Taker.

As for the girl, maybe he'll return and be managed by Michelle McCool. 

Why are the videos in a classroom? 

Because of her teacher gimmick.

3_display_image.jpg

And why 1/22?
Undertaker's birthday = 3/24

McCool's birthday = 1/25 

25-24 = 1.

3-1 = 2.

And why the biblical verses? 

Because:

michelle20mccool206.jpg

4yseg.jpg