12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
maryse-ouellet1_126378.jpg
maryse-ouellet2_126379.jpg

Spoiler [+]
maryse-ouellet5_126382.jpg
maryse-ouellet4_126381.jpg
pimp.gif

I posted this in the McMahon thread earlier but I can't explain how long I've been looking for clips of McMahon doing the "swag walk"

Anyone looking to get some games in tonight on 12? Or are there still server issues? Haven't played in two weeks so IDK what's going on.

Anyone know if any Rock Wrestlmania 27 figures are available in their area? Wanna get my son one for Xmas...

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

No lie. Triple H does a pretty good job in the stare downs. Yep I am fully aware how that sounds.

Come on now we all know of all the things HHH does, job is not one of them...

Good God, Rob Terry may be more roided up than Mason Ryan.

and 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Steiner talking to Abyss, trying to make sure they're on the same team.

So they want Abyss to turn heel again?  Jeeze

Why is Jesse Sorenzen (sp?) Anthony Neece (sp?) looking like mini-Chris Masters
laugh.gif
??
***This Flacons/Jags game sucks by the way. I'm only enjoying the unintentional comedy of Blaine Gabbert as a starting QB

With masked Kane back, is there any chance we see another Inferno Match?

I was about to ask why are Magnus & Williams fighting each other, but I figured it was some WCW Lethal Lottery type
thing. Or it's just TNA being TNA.

- Triple H’s changes for WWE developmental that have been discussed for months look to be happening soon. Matt Matalaro, who has been working hands-on in FCW including as an announcer, is now working at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT with the creative team. His role is to help coordinate debuts and new characters being called up.

Triple H has the plan of not calling anyone up unless creative has a good idea for their character and a long-term idea of what to do with them.

- Kaitlyn turning on AJ Lee and siding with Beth Phoenix and Natalya was edited off the December 6th SmackDown because of time constraints. The idea may have since been dropped because they didn’t re-do it at this week’s tapings.

- It’s said that Alberto Del Rio’s stock isn’t as high as it was a few months ago within WWE. There’s a feeling that RAW is lacking a top heel and while The Miz is good, he’s not seen as someone who can be the brand-carrying heel. Del Rio was supposed to be that heel but the feeling is that he’s not quite at that level either.

- Regarding a WWE return for Chris Jericho in 2012, it’s believed that he will only be back for a temporary run but that’s not confirmed.

- Some people within WWE are predicting the lowest buyrate of the year for Sunday’s WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view.

- Beth Phoenix and Natalya are seen as the only two Divas who can actually work, so WWE tries to protect them from overexposure and not use them on television too much.

- Most of Jim Ross and Michael Cole’s interactions on RAW in recent months has been unscripted. JR is from an era where performers had to improvise on the mic, so he and Cole are trusted to work off bullet points instead of a full script.

- Before this week’s RAW, the talk was that Kane would return in January to pick back up on the feud with World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I was about to ask why are Magnus & Williams fighting each other, but I figured it was some WCW Lethal Lottery type
thing. Or it's just TNA being TNA.

i remember the wcw lethal lottery. tna will screw things up.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Triple H has the plan of not calling anyone up unless creative has a good idea for their character and a long-term idea of what to do with them.

This is good.

Watching Tribute to the Troops.

Why the hell did Orton and Barrett have a match?

And Orton shouldn't even be on this show.  He went AWOL from the Marines and received a dishonorable discharge.

BELLAS IN CAMO 
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

- Triple H’s changes for WWE developmental that have been discussed for months look to be happening soon. Matt Matalaro, who has been working hands-on in FCW including as an announcer, is now working at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT with the creative team. His role is to help coordinate debuts and new characters being called up.

This man is brilliant.

- Before this week’s RAW, the talk was that Kane would return in January to pick back up on the feud with World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry.

Not one damn would have been cared. Keep Kane heel and give im a monster push. PLEASE! Make us take him serious again.

I'm tired as hell.. about to watch the rest of TNA.. so I can fall asleep..

Edit: What's sting wearing? That jacket is something else..

Back
Top Bottom