12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

WWE Network has the potential to kill WWE. They were pushing these commercials that the network is supposed to debut on April 1 when they don't have a single cable clearance yet. TV providers are going to know Vince is desperate and aren't going to pay him a thing for this network.

And aside from Legends House and the B PPV's, they have nothing set for the network yet. 2012 is going to be a bad year.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

And aside from Legends House and the B PPV's, they have nothing set for the network yet. 2012 is going to be a bad year.
They have thousands of hours from the past, I'd like an Adult Swim-like block of just Attitude era footage, from 11PM-4AM, Late Night Attitude.
Hardcore Saturdays, all ECW content.
In my opinion, they don't need a lot of original content when they sit on such a large archive of classic wrasslin'.

If the WWE Network just showed old wrestling footage all day every day I would pay for it in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

pimp.gif
When is the last time HHH used his King of Kings intro...

- There has been some discussion about having WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler wrestle a match at WrestleMania 28.

– WWE developmental wrestler Seth Rollins will be traveling with the main WWE roster during the post-holiday live events beginning December 26 so producers and management can evaluate him firsthand.

Company officials have also given thought in recent weeks to calling Rollins up to the main roster permanently.

- It appears Hunico will not be joining the stable with Primo, Epico and Rosa Mendes. On Thursday’s WWE Superstars, Hunico came out riding the pegs of a lowrider bicycle. The bike was being drove by FCW star Donny Marlow, the son of WWE Legend Haku.

Later in the Superstars main event, the team of Primo and Epico defeated WWE Tag Team Champions Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston in a non-title match. Rosa Mendes accompanied them to the ring but Hunico and his new bodyguard did not.

- Former World Heavyweight Champion Batista spoke with The Daily Star in the UK to promote The Scorpion King 3 and talk about his MMA career. Here are some highlights:

The current WWE product:

“It’s brutal. I can’t watch it. I can’t connect with it. I no longer know this business. I don’t do PG wrestling.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Batista. You could have said both of those without sounding like bitter old dude. Canibus is laughing at him.

Some more random Win/Loss records from SD currently:

Cody Rhodes (15-16)
Daniel Bryan (11-14-1)
Alicia Fox (6-4)
Natalya (6-7)
Big Show (12-5)
Jack Swagger (8-7)
Ted DiBiase (7-10)
Heath Slater (4-23)
roll.gif

Sheamus (16-11-1)
Jinder Mahal (4-5)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

no one else watching sd?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I've been in and out watching it, just cause there's not many actually good preseason NBA games on.
Not sure if Hunico/Primo/Epico/Rosa/Marlow are gonna join up or just be two seperate teams. Would

like them to be 1 stable, but it's cool seeing them seperate too. Rosa now >>>> anything else she's done.

I see they're continuing to protect Nattie. U know, so they want overexpose her.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i literally fell alseep after the cody rhodes/daniel bryan match. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Batista. You could have said both of those without sounding like bitter old dude. Canibus is laughing at him.

batista comes off as tacky, unsophisticated and it's just not G. 
laugh.gif

my god wwe tv has been horrible for weeks

pls tell me they just have it on cruise control and are waiting for y2j's return

roll.gif

RANDOM......  but speaking of LOL's  I was talking to this NTer on twitter and we just kept going back and forth about witch wrestler had the most swagged out wrestling boots
laugh.gif
he kept saying HBK and Rick flair's HOH exclusive PE boots >>>but i was telling him no wrestler is touching the ultimate warrior boots and not to mention Jake the snake premium python boots 
pimp.gif
...... ...........we were really bored and i was drunk
laugh.gif
  but just wanted to know who do you think had the best looking  wrestling boots?

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

roll.gif

RANDOM......  but speaking of LOL's  I was talking to this NTer on twitter and we just kept going back and forth about witch wrestler had the most swagged out wrestling boots
laugh.gif
he kept saying HBK and Rick flair's HOH exclusive PE boots >>>but i was telling him no wrestler is touching the ultimate warrior boots and not to mention Jake the snake premium python boots 
pimp.gif
...... ...........we were really bored and i was drunk
laugh.gif
  but just wanted to know who do you think had the best looking  wrestling boots?
Cody's Triforce boots.

Spoiler [+]
jk
laugh.gif
I would prob say HBK

ok im kinda drunk right now but you're gonna listen anyways to the rant of the artist formerly known as Club27

-The oversaturating of Zach Ryder recently is so that hopefully the fans get sick of him quickly and boo him like they did Cena.

It's Vinnie-Mac's subtle way of sticking it to the IWC.

Roberts and Martel in '91 could've seen that coming.

-Dolph Ziggler is the only consistent talent in wrestling today.

-Wrestling as a whole sucks and i've barely been paying attention.

-NTseries is the Brodus Clay of events.

- 4W has a Christmas picture of himself with Santa Clause and HIS TWO CATS. kuh-ree-peeeee.

-Im still the best damn personality on this roster, bar none.

-id be willing to give JNSQ the rub at 'Mania II provided I (deservingly) walk in with the belt.

-A couple of you need to get a hobby.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

NTseries is the Brodus Clay of events.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Servers are up now. But word back from the COO regarding anything. Why isn't this guy fired yet? I give him until tomorrow to respond or I run NTSeries Sunday immediately following TLC.

^ u aint running $!%*

u would run it straight to the ground

i will start preparing for ntseries. creative team, we start sat.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^ u aint running $!%*

u would run it straight to the ground

i will start preparing for ntseries. creative team, we start sat.
Please, I would bring excitement back to NTWT. All you've done is bring the NTWT down. You've been a pathetic COO. Old people, ugh.

For the record..

If %%** doesn't happen AGAIN this weekend.. you all know who to blame.

^u running it would mean kliq 2.0, which would consist of 4w, u , jnsq and dsk. ppl would quit if it happened.

u are nothing but a yes man, young'n

btw, servers are still down but i will create ppl and upload when servers allow me to.

For the record, 4w would not be in our KLIQ.
I guess if he HAD to be in it, he'd be in a Justin Credible type role.
Like, we'd let him take pics with us and flash the KLIQ sign, but we would neither confirm or deny his membership...because of his cats.

Back
Top Bottom