12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

-- John Cena indicated Friday on Twitter that he will not appearing at Sunday's pay-per-view event, WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs.

"I will watch and enjoy TLC. Above all I am a fan," he wrote during a Q&A session.

Which means he will be there.

Official WWE "Tables Ladders Chairs" Match Card

Triple Threat TLC Match For The WWE Title
CM Punk (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz

Chairs Match For The WWE World Title
Mark Henry (c) vs. Big Show

Ladder Match, with a Sledgehammer hanging above the ring
Kevin Nash vs. Triple H

United States Title Match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Zack Ryder

Intercontinental Title Match
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Booker T

Tables Match
Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett

TLC needs to be scrapped and just brough back as a rare match stipulation.
These gimmick PPV's are nothing but overkill.
Why are henry and show in a ladder match again?
Why did barrett choose a table match?
Why are two of the matches just regular singles matches?
I don't think anyone is too hyped about this PPV and the only way I'd be interested the HHH/Nash match is if they both had to climb a sledgehammer to retrieve a ladder.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

ok im kinda drunk right now but you're gonna listen anyways to the rant of the artist formerly known as Club27

-The oversaturating of Zach Ryder recently is so that hopefully the fans get sick of him quickly and boo him like they did Cena.

It's Vinnie-Mac's subtle way of sticking it to the IWC.

Roberts and Martel in '91 could've seen that coming.

-Dolph Ziggler is the only consistent talent in wrestling today.

-Wrestling as a whole sucks and i've barely been paying attention.

-NTseries is the Brodus Clay of events.

- 4W has a Christmas picture of himself with Santa Clause and HIS TWO CATS. kuh-ree-peeeee.

-Im still the best damn personality on this roster, bar none.

-id be willing to give JNSQ the rub at 'Mania II provided I (deservingly) walk in with the belt.

-A couple of you need to get a hobby.

It's dumb that there's not a regular ladder match on the show. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

It's dumb that there's not a regular ladder match on the show. 
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe they'll make Ryder/Ziggler a ladder match *shrug*

HHH ego will not aloud any other ladder match on the tlc to up stage his sledgehammer on the hook match..

- Kane appeared at last night’s RAW live event in Fort Myers, Florida and attacked John Cena during his Street Fight against The Miz. Kane chokeslammed Cena but Cena kicked out of a pin attempt by The Miz. Kane came back and Tombstoned Cena but Cena fought back, cleared the ring of Kane and got the win over The Miz.

i mean, why not just have kane attack ppl on superstars if u just going to make him look weak.

Not surprising, even in the video game John Cena is nearly impossible to beat on hard.
Better believe I make him bleed each time though. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Not surprising, even in the video game John Cena is nearly impossible to beat on hard.
pimp.gif

Man Undertakers just as bad or worse like in the gray glove days
roll.gif

I just feel like its impossible to make wrestling games genuinely competitive when theres all that superman type *#%$@%%@

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

pimp.gif

Man Undertakers just as bad or worse like in the gray glove days
roll.gif

taker is more believable since he's the dead man and all

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Kane appeared at last night’s RAW live event in Fort Myers, Florida and attacked John Cena during his Street Fight against The Miz. Kane chokeslammed Cena but Cena kicked out of a pin attempt by The Miz. Kane came back and Tombstoned Cena but Cena fought back, cleared the ring of Kane and got the win over The Miz.

i mean, why not just have kane attack ppl on superstars if u just going to make him look weak.

WWE has already killed Kane's push. Cena still won despite a chokeslam and tombstone. Fought Kane off and still beat Miz.

I'm to a point again where I'm willing to not watch WWE or wrestling really for a while. Primarily WWE.

What it takes Superman a 30 minute episode or two, it takes Cena a third.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Batista. You could have said both of those without sounding like bitter old dude. Canibus is laughing at him.

batista comes off as tacky, unsophisticated and it's just not G. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

What the &@^# ????
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

-- John Cena indicated Friday on Twitter that he will not appearing at Sunday's pay-per-view event, WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs.

"I will watch and enjoy TLC. Above all I am a fan," he wrote during a Q&A session.

Which means he will be there.

Official WWE "Tables Ladders Chairs" Match Card

Triple Threat TLC Match For The WWE Title
CM Punk (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz

Chairs Match For The WWE World Title
Mark Henry (c) vs. Big Show

Ladder Match, with a Sledgehammer hanging above the ring
Kevin Nash vs. Triple H

United States Title Match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Zack Ryder

Intercontinental Title Match
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Booker T

Tables Match
Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett

TLC needs to be scrapped and just brough back as a rare match stipulation.
These gimmick PPV's are nothing but overkill.
Why are henry and show in a ladder match again?
Why did barrett choose a table match?
Why are two of the matches just regular singles matches?
I don't think anyone is too hyped about this PPV and the only way I'd be interested the HHH/Nash match is if they both had to climb a sledgehammer to retrieve a ladder.

I'll be in attendance tomorrow behind the commentators area. Hopefully it has some good spots...but have a feeling this event will be a downer. I'll share pics on Monday.

Has anyone beat Taker on legend difficulty yet at WM? I guess it takes more than two stunner's to do the job. He's beat me like 8 straight matches. Smh.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Has anyone beat Taker on legend difficulty yet at WM? I guess it takes more than two stunner's to do the job. He's beat me like 8 straight matches. Smh.

yup.. use randy orton..punt him in the skull..

4w, no prediction contest for tlc?

i want to be crowned champion already

Sorry, bud. No crowning for you. Only time you will ever had a crowning has passed. That was when ya momma gave you birth.

Spoiler [+]
GHIMS, WE COMMING FOR YOU, SUCKA.

Working on the prediction contest now.  Will be posted later tonight.  Sorry for the delay.  Honestly forgot the PPV was tomorrow.

*BREAKING*

NTSeries will go down tomorrow following TLC. I have OFFICIAL consent from the COO to run the show. We've come to terms, oddly enough. So get ready, boys. Because you know Lobo delivers.

ALSO

The NTWT Yearly Round-Up will follow TLC immediately after NTSeries. Also, provided by your friendly neighborhood Wolf-Man.

From this point forward..

The Pack
runs the show...

Card will be posted 12P.M. Western.

Holler if ya hear me...

i have an announcement

NTSERIES will be run by hombrelobo.

i felt it was better he did it since ppl were impatient regarding the event.

its a one time occurance, i will handle NTRUMBLE. wwe '12 servers should be good by then. i felt that due to the servers being down, it would be rushed and the created wrestlers may look bad.

here is your NTSERIES Card:

Classic NTSeries Elimination Match

1. If NTDown wins, the member of the team to get the final pinfall will receive a NTWEF World Title Shot at NTRumble.
2. First person of any team to be eliminated first will draw #1 at NTRumble.

NTRaw
====

1. 4Wrestling (captain)
2. HombreLobo
3. TheDeek
4. Toine
5. TennHouse

NTDown
=====

1. VeintiSiete
2. YardFather
3. Peep_Game
4. ImThatOne

If JNSQ wins, he gets a spot at the Fatal 4way Ladder Match for the Vacant NTercontinental Title.

JNSQ VS JDCurt in a Steel Cage Match

Tornado Tag For The Vacant NTag Team Titles

NobleHymens VS 3dgarFly & DragonFly

Triple Threat For Vacant NTUS Title

Mister916 VS TheDeek VS JRATheGreat

Fatal 4way Ladder Match For Vacant NTercontinental Title

GHIMS VS BrasilianMami VS BKMac VS JNSQ (pending he beats JDCurt)

lobo, u should create a NTSERIES poster.

veintisiete, i forgot who the 5th member was again

ATTENTION PARTICIPATING NTWT SUPERSTARS

I will need the following information for tomorrow:

n5lc81.jpg

You will be given 25 stat points to distribute as you like. The distribution will determine your future in tomorrows matches. Choose wisely! Provide height, weight, etc. as well.

Also, give me two signature moves and one finisher.

Thanks, buds.

Back
Top Bottom