12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

^^^ehhh still going to TLC  and the Ryder vs. Dolph Ziggler promo
pimp.gif

Seth 'Tyler Black' Rollins will be going on the road with the main WWE roster shortly. He will be on the road for the post holiday TV and house shows so that WWE producers and management can get a first hand look at his work. At this time there is no confirmation that he will be brought up to the main roster full time, but over the last few weeks, there has been more talk about Rollins internally.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Anyone looking to get some games in tonight on 12? Or are there still server issues? Haven't played in two weeks so IDK what's going on.

If you're still looking i'm down. I've just finished DLing the 45 CAWs that i had on my list and getting their entrances and movesets done.
So i have time to kill online now. 

Servers still suck though. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Good God, Rob Terry may be more roided up than Mason Ryan.

and 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Steiner talking to Abyss, trying to make sure they're on the same team.

So they want Abyss to turn heel again?  Jeeze

It wouldn't be a proper year for Abyss if he didn't have more turns than the Daytona 500.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Kaitlyn turning on AJ Lee and siding with Beth Phoenix and Natalya was edited off the December 6th SmackDown because of time constraints. The idea may have since been dropped because they didn’t re-do it at this week’s tapings.

very_angry_gif.gif

- Triple H’s changes for WWE developmental that have been discussed for months look to be happening soon. Matt Matalaro, who has been working hands-on in FCW including as an announcer, is now working at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT with the creative team. His role is to help coordinate debuts and new characters being called up.

Triple H has the plan of not calling anyone up unless creative has a good idea for their character and a long-term idea of what to do with them.

- Beth Phoenix and Natalya are seen as the only two Divas who can actually work, so WWE tries to protect them from overexposure and not use them on television too much.

- Funny how something simple and so obvious has gone straight over there heads like that for years now.
-
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...so...two of the best divas who can actually wrestle...are being protected...from overexposure...by limiting their television time...
indifferent.gif

Bass Akwards.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
On Superstars Hunico came out on the back of a lowrider bike with some dude who is supposed to be his bodybuard.
The amount of...swag...x 10000

roll.gif
The Pope pimp slapping D-Von with powder on his hands

Zima Ion's promo, a bit of  
indifferent.gif
 and 
laugh.gif
 at the same time.

Eric Young should always stay as comic relief. Dude is nuts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

- Kaitlyn turning on AJ Lee and siding with Beth Phoenix and Natalya was edited off the December 6th SmackDown because of time constraints. The idea may have since been dropped because they didn’t re-do it at this week’s tapings.

very_angry_gif.gif

I think i watched this gif like 20 times. Where is this from? 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I need a video of that Hunico entrance.

Haven't been following TNA lately, who were the two dudes with Pope last night?

Originally Posted by hellaones

so is Mexican Gang faction of Hunico, Epico & Primo already dunzo?

Epico and Primo are a team managed by Rosa.  I'm not sure how Hunico fits in.  They will probably be winning the tag titles from Air Boom.
Seth Rollins aka Tyler Black will begin traveling on the road with the WWE roster after Christmas.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

no one else watching sd?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I've been in and out watching it, just cause there's not many actually good preseason NBA games on.
Not sure if Hunico/Primo/Epico/Rosa/Marlow are gonna join up or just be two seperate teams. Would

like them to be 1 stable, but it's cool seeing them seperate too. Rosa now >>>> anything else she's done.

I see they're continuing to protect Nattie. U know, so they want overexpose her.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I saw the segment with Alicia. She's supposed to be a face? God, her character came off as so hateable and obnoxious.

Back
Top Bottom