12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

Originally Posted by toine2983

Question for my fellow WWE 12 gamers, can you edit Diva CAWs?

I downloaded a Lite CAW and wanted to check out her moveset and edit where appropriate but I can't because it's all grayed out.

I'm pretty sure the user who made the CAW checked the option to allow others to edit too.

Am I missing something?

EDIT:

Also, I see a youtube icon under the highlight reel menu. What does that do?

Can you upload/download videos from youtube.

uploaders can decide whether or not their CAW is editable.

you just happened to dl a CAW that wasn't editable.

i always view the CAW and their attires before i DL.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i marked.
pimp.gif

don't drop the ball with Kane's last run WWE.
The problem is..... Kane sucks in the ring.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Darth Vader x Jason Voorhies x Hannibal x Iron man mask is different..

That chokeslam to cena was tight.. except cena never lands right.. he always lands on his sorry behind..

Cena really can't take a bump, and it's getting worse and worse as his career goes on.  I don't know if he's injured or just is clueless in the ring.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Wasn't the 1/2/2012 promo tonight supposed to clearly hint towards who it was?
nerd.gif
Nothing seemed obvious about the promo...
I read the Raw after TLC (next week)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

somthing my friend just pointed out and maybe im just late.......Year 2012........January........2nd=========Y2J
its confirmed to be jericho. he will feud with punk. imagine the promos
NOTHING is confirmed in WWE. If Vince wakes up tomorrow and feels like putting Chris Benoit as the January 2nd mystery man feuding with Umaga...he will do that. How many times haven't we seen them change !%%* up just to troll everyone? It may end up being Y2J feuding with Punk but you never know with these dudes.

IF it is the golden feud Punk vs. Jericho...
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Y2J as a heel, Punk as a face. Y2J winning his first Royal Rumble and facing Punk at Wrestlemania. They'll probably try to rush him right into a feud with Punk though
30t6p3b.gif
...a long, drawn out teased rivalry with a match at WM > any rushed !$@!.

Exactly.  Outside of Cena/Rock, everything is subject to change at anytime.  And anyone who would take a GHIMS update as truth is a fool anyway.  Dude has the worst track record in the business.
Remember last time Jericho returned?  Yes, it did end up being him, but WWE changed the original return date just to "swerve" the fans (which ended up hurting his return).

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

This is my opinion, but I can't hate on WWE.
From all my complaints I've had since this thread went weekly, they've fixed for the most part.
It's not perfect, but most of my demands have been met somewhat.
Heel announcer, check, while Cole isn't perfect, to me, it's better than nothing.
US/IC Titles getting some shine.
Henry champ, and Kane has a mask, finally.
Rock has been on TV more than once.
Diva matches that end faster than I can make a sandwich or piss.
There are more, but I'm too lazy to make 4w wrasslin' dissertation.

I agree with everything you said, except about Cole.
However, between the lack of direction, matches only lasting 2-3 minutes, distraction/screwjob finishes in almost every match, and the Twitter bull****, it makes me hate the show.  I zoned out so many times during last night's Raw just because I couldn't take listening to them ramble on and on and on about Twitter anymore.  Trending is far more important than winning matches in today's WWE.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

toine, i have been wanting to find out about that highlight reel thing myself

916. i'll dl JJ caw asap

im sure dudes are already creating kane

btw, great muta caw is the best so far

i'm looking for surfer sting but no luck
His reversals are insane. He's superhuman
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

That chokeslam to cena was tight.. except cena never lands right.. he always lands on his sorry behind..

Cena really can't take a bump, and it's getting worse and worse as his career goes on.  I don't know if he's injured or just is clueless in the ring.
Thought the same thing when he got Rock bottomed at Survivor Series, took it pretty bad on his lower back/tailbone.  Never really noticed it before.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Thought the same thing when he got Rock bottomed at Survivor Series, took it pretty bad on his lower back/tailbone.  Never really noticed it before.

With his neck injury a few years back and coming back as quickly as he did, I wouldn't be shocked at all if he has a really bad neck/back and can't take normal back bumps.
Damn I said back a lot in that sentence.

i know Kane didn't grow all that hair back lmao

maybe its attached to his mask like the old one

24-bodyarmor1.jpg

Kane took the mask from Jack
laugh.gif
, I'll forget for now how boring he is in ring...

And why wasn't there a MOTY Slammy? That's some bull, they wasted time on all them pointless awards...

Hope it is Jericho coming back, him and Punk in a feud would be gold, surely Vince couldn't !#%% that one up?

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Why didn't they have a "Match of the Year" Slammy award last night?

Did even notice that until I saw your post.
laugh.gif

And anyone who would take a GHIMS update as truth is a fool anyway.  Dude has the worst track record in the business.
I know we don't agree on everything. But I think EVERYONE can agree on this.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Why didn't they have a "Match of the Year" Slammy award last night?

Did even notice that until I saw your post.
laugh.gif

Trending Superstar of the Year is far more important than any silly match.

WWE's explanation for the mask will be that Kane was Tweeting so much that his computer caught on fire, burning his face.

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

NVM just watched it the whole way through and saw he took the Iron Man mask off at the end. Double mask status.

DOUBLE MASKS WHAT DOES IT MEAN????????

I read the only reason Kane is wearing a mask again is because they want to set a world record. I'm sure it's already been posted in here, but that's just ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom