12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

one of these days dsk, one of these days

One of these days what? You'll set up NTSeries? Do something productive? Innovate despite servers being +#**+#?

Sidenote- What about Orton punting Jericho? Are we supposed to forget that ever happened if he returns?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

One of these days what? You'll set up NTSeries? Do something productive? Innovate despite servers being +*!+@@?

hoover-dam-directions.jpg

One of these days what? You'll set up NTSeries? Do something productive? Innovate despite servers being +#**+#?

Sidenote- What about Orton punting Jericho? Are we supposed to forget that ever happened if he returns?

jannetty trying to be heard now

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I said it about Kevin Nash at summerslam but returns like this are always great when you don't expect them. Even though there were vignettes no one knew when he was returning, that's why the reports of Jericho returning on the 2nd take away from the shock.

100% agree

4w, u remember that wrestler with the baseball gimmick back in the day? what was his name??

Speaking of Kevin Nash, I can't believe how AWFUL the build for the Nash/HHH match is for Sunday's match. We all knew the match was going to be terrible, but I thought they would at least make a big deal about it.

Question for my fellow WWE 12 gamers, can you edit Diva CAWs?

I downloaded a Lite CAW and wanted to check out her moveset and edit where appropriate but I can't because it's all grayed out.

I'm pretty sure the user who made the CAW checked the option to allow others to edit too.

Am I missing something?

EDIT:

Also, I see a youtube icon under the highlight reel menu. What does that do?

Can you upload/download videos from youtube.

One reason for Kane resurfacing with a mask is because WWE officials are looking to set a new Guinness World Record for the “largest gathering of people wearing costume masks

toine, i have been wanting to find out about that highlight reel thing myself

916. i'll dl JJ caw asap

im sure dudes are already creating kane

btw, great muta caw is the best so far

i'm looking for surfer sting but no luck

This is my opinion, but I can't hate on WWE.
From all my complaints I've had since this thread went weekly, they've fixed for the most part.
It's not perfect, but most of my demands have been met somewhat.
Heel announcer, check, while Cole isn't perfect, to me, it's better than nothing.
US/IC Titles getting some shine.
Henry champ, and Kane has a mask, finally.
Rock has been on TV more than once.
Diva matches that end faster than I can make a sandwich or piss.
There are more, but I'm too lazy to make 4w wrasslin' dissertation.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

somthing my friend just pointed out and maybe im just late.......Year 2012........January........2nd=========Y2J
its confirmed to be jericho. he will feud with punk. imagine the promos
NOTHING is confirmed in WWE. If Vince wakes up tomorrow and feels like putting Chris Benoit as the January 2nd mystery man feuding with Umaga...he will do that. 

HAHA

In regards to my previous post about CAW's moveset being locked and unable to be edited even if the creator allows that option I figured out what the problem is.

When you want to download a CAW you have to download from the 1st screen that comes up after you select it. Because if you select the "View" option to get a better look at the CAW or the attires and you download the CAW from that "View" screen the CAW's moveset glitches and it will be locked making you unale to edit it, even if the creator allows that option.

Just a FYI.

jannetty trying to be heard now
If I'm the Jannetty of this thread, you're the Juan Ranchero of this thread.

Juanelranchero.jpg

Back
Top Bottom