12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

Looks like he stole yoshi tatsu's mask. Idk how this type of Kane can fit into a Pg era since masked Kane was a beast in the attitude era.

the mask looked similar to the one the undertaker had on the time his face was " broken"

forgot who he was feuding with, im going to say yokozuna

I've been prepping for finals all night, and I just get a text from a friend of mine of Kane in his mask. I marked 
laugh.gif
, gotta catch the return on Youtube.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

the mask looked similar to the one the undertaker had on the time his face was " broken"

Wasn't it mabel that crushed his Orbital bone around the time HBK got mugged in Syracuse  

I said it about Kevin Nash at summerslam but returns like this are always great when you don't expect them. Even though there were vignettes no one knew when he was returning, that's why the reports of Jericho returning on the 2nd take away from the shock.

The Undertaker phantom of the opera mask!!The undertaker was in a fued with Bret Hart.. Bret broke undertaker nose..

we are getting yokozuna , bret hart and now mabel

we need to get confirmation on who it was

Y'all are buggin, the 1st mask is cool for an entrance type of thing...kind of like how Taker has the swag cowboy hat x leather coat combo before he competes.

Kane will be a heel on RAW. Hence the chokeslam to Cena.

Wasn't the 1/2/2012 promo tonight supposed to clearly hint towards who it was?
nerd.gif
Nothing seemed obvious about the promo...

i think it was mabel who sat on his face witch led him to the mask

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

i think it was mabel who sat on his face witch led him to the mask

Even though I say bret hart.. I think it's mabel.. it happen at king of the ring?I definitely remember undertaker fight bret hart at the royal rumble with the mask on

It was Mabel. He gave Taker a few leg drops and Taker put the mask on because WWE needed him because it was the time people were leaving for WCW.

somthing my friend just pointed out and maybe im just late.......Year 2012........January........2nd=========Y2J

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

somthing my friend just pointed out and maybe im just late.......Year 2012........January........2nd=========Y2J
your pretty late on this actually papa

its confirmed to be jericho. he will feud with punk. imagine the promos

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Well Cena got a opponent at tlc?

I can't imagine them dong Cena vs Kane that quickly with basically no build and no official announcement on Raw.
At the same time, I can't believe they are going to do a PPV without Cena (in a pre-announced match).

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

your pretty late on this actually papa
lol well i was pretty sure it was gonna be jericho just never matched the date to his name

I think Cena will have some kind of part in the WWE Title match.

I hope WWE does the Kane thing right and doesn't ruin it by making him look weak to ANYONE.

I was looking for the Road Dogg appearance from Raw tonight, but I stumbled upon this instead
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Well Cena got a opponent at tlc?

I can't imagine them dong Cena vs Kane that quickly with basically no build and no official announcement on Raw.
roll.gif
They have no problem doing this

its confirmed to be jericho. he will feud with punk. imagine the promos
NOTHING is confirmed in WWE. If Vince wakes up tomorrow and feels like putting Chris Benoit as the January 2nd mystery man feuding with Umaga...he will do that. How many times haven't we seen them change !%%* up just to troll everyone? It may end up being Y2J feuding with Punk but you never know with these dudes.

IF it is the golden feud Punk vs. Jericho...
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Y2J as a heel, Punk as a face. Y2J winning his first Royal Rumble and facing Punk at Wrestlemania. They'll probably try to rush him right into a feud with Punk though
30t6p3b.gif
...a long, drawn out teased rivalry with a match at WM > any rushed !$@!.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Wasn't the 1/2/2012 promo tonight supposed to clearly hint towards who it was?
nerd.gif
Nothing seemed obvious about the promo...
the little boy said something along the lines of when i return, things will never be the same again. so I'm assuming it's Jericho. 
And like others have said, the girl might represent Punk. So a feud between Jericho and Punk might be on the rise 
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom