12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

wonder who the "she" is.

as much of a cocky mother $*%%*+ that i think jericho is, he always comes with the superb gimmicks.

Control.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

you know, everyone gets on john cena on a daily basis, but nothing is ever said about rey mysterio jr. a dude that has been in the game for 20+ years and has had the same gimmick the entire time, doesn't have mic skills worth a lick, and exploits his personal loved ones for fame.

well maybe it's because rey can actually wrestle..

nevermind.

mysterio4.jpg

I will always no sell the Cena *%%@. It was an abortion of an attempted joke made by GotHoles and you bums ran with it. At least make it have some relevance, like the GotHoles prediction thing.
30t6p3b.gif

WOAH @ the latest promo. I've said this repeatedly but for everything WWE does wrong.........they are ALWAYS on point with the video packages/return promos.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

How come Johnny ace never can say WWE?
I think I heard him say WWF 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Based on that promo I think it concludes that it's Jericho. The little boy said once I come back, things will never be the same again. (or something like that)  

Cool little story just now..Nice that they brought the soldier lady's family to the show..

Laurinaitis with some A+ trolling in that segment.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ how he nonchalantly pushed Rey to side.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

wonder who the "she" is.

as much of a cocky mother $*%%*+ that i think jericho is, he always comes with the superb gimmicks.
Somebody here said "she" is cm punk..

dsk, u accept the challenge?

u can easily be created in wwe '12

just combine cena + vance archer + rob conway post la resistance = dsk

u got until Feb. 1st to accept

This matchup makes little to zero sense and not a very good show overall leading into TLC.

#CENASLADYPARTS

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dsk, u accept the challenge?

u can easily be created in wwe '12

just combine cena + vance archer + rob conway post la resistance = dsk

u got until Feb. 1st to accept

GHIMS i got the list set, when are we going to start getting the ball rolling with the, bums who didn't get the PS3 version, CAWs.

This is just painful to watch..What exactly does Vince see in Cena that makes him so valueable?..I just don't get it..

Back
Top Bottom