12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

Ahhhh Mark Henry, the one thing the WWE hasn't botched this whole time.

But he IS facing Cena tonight...

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So uhhh....anybody seen Brodus Clay, or is this gonna just be a running joke like the cpu Raw GM?

lol Brodus is the ISS guy in the WWE just going to make promos about his debut but  never shows up 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what actually happened to Kane that he had to leave WWE?
Took a break and is chilling at home. Long deserved, Kane NEVER takes a break.

So uhhh....anybody seen Brodus Clay, or is this gonna just be a running joke like the cpu Raw GM?
I think it's a running joke now. Remember Johnny Ace on one of these recent RAW's talkin' 'bout he's glad to have seen Brodus Clay debut...when he hadn't appeared at all on the show.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Brodus %*!#%! up talking about squashing Morrison on Twitter so who knows when it's actually gonna happen...

lol Brodus is the ISS guy in the WWE just going to make promos about his debut but  never shows up 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
soon.....

What would be a perfect ending to raw for me will be mark henry inducted john Cena and his lady's parts into the hall of pain!!

WWE Network is only 4 1/2 months away and they basically have NOTHING right now.  All they have is ideas and a giant production studio.  They also have no television clearance right now.  The front runner for the 2012 Pipe Bomb Slammy is definitely the WWE Network.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
soon.....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cot dammit

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

sorry if already posted but the pages are taking really long to load for some reason

- As noted before, Chris Jericho is scheduled to make his return to WWE at the January 2nd, 2012 RAW Supershow from Nashville, Tennessee.

The latest word from within WWE is that Jericho will be a part of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view and likely the 30-man main event.

Currently penciled into WWE’s plans is a feud between WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Jericho with a match at WrestleMania 28.
Yeah it was posted already. When you gonna stop using PS3 browser and cop a laptop or something? Get on that.
Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i kinda wish it was the full mask though. 
ohwell.gif
Same here. Masked Kane was my 3rd fav. wrestler in Attitude Era. But I heard something about Kane having trouble breathing after a while (not 100% sure on that) which is why I think they switched they mask up before they made him take it off.

It's not even confirmed yet he's coming back with the full mask though...we gotta wait and see...

wasn't using the ps3 browser, it was my laptop

im guessing you were the one who posted it 1st?

theres your 1 news a month, see you in january

laugh.gif
What's this about? lol Must have been while I was on my break...

It wasn't me, GotHoles.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember this..ISS IS COMING

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

sorry if already posted but the pages are taking really long to load for some reason

- As noted before, Chris Jericho is scheduled to make his return to WWE at the January 2nd, 2012 RAW Supershow from Nashville, Tennessee.

The latest word from within WWE is that Jericho will be a part of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view and likely the 30-man main event.

Currently penciled into WWE’s plans is a feud between WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Jericho with a match at WrestleMania 28.
Yeah it was posted already. When you gonna stop using PS3 browser and cop a laptop or something? Get on that.

i kinda wish it was the full mask though. 
ohwell.gif
Same here. Masked Kane was my 3rd fav. wrestler in Attitude Era. But I heard something about Kane having trouble breathing after a while (not 100% sure on that) which is why I think they switched they mask up before they made him take it off.

It's not even confirmed yet he's coming back with the full mask though...we gotta wait and see...

im guessing you were the one eho posted it 1st?

Give DSK a break.  It's been taking him a long time to replace his collection of jorts with camo shorts.

im guessing you were the one eho posted it 1st?

Give DSK a break.  It's been taking him a long time to replace his collection of jorts with camo shorts.

chris-benoit.jpg

DSK, me and you, we can say we got a long feud goin and it needs to end.

i know just the time and place

NTMANIA II: Here Comes The Mania

you and me, 1 on 1, in a last man standing match

we will finally settle it.

WWE Network is only 4 1/2 months away and they basically have NOTHING right now.  All they have is ideas and a giant production studio.  They also have no television clearance right now.  The front runner for the 2012 Pipe Bomb Slammy is definitely the WWE Network.
I like the actual footage they use during the that commercial, but the seizure inducing wording reminds me of
some failed early 90's sitcoms. You/re right though, this could be an awful bomb in the making. I'm sure it will
be unintentionally funny though.

Rey Rey!! Everybody's favorite wrestler
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

#SOON

Always thought it was 4W archnemesis Hyper Cutter

#CENASLADYPARTS
Nah, he amused me.  His promos were great.  But we all knew he was too scared to ever do anything on the big stage.
I have two archnemeses.  I don't speak their names.

Mysterio got a really weak reaction, and it got even worse as he kept spewing WWE buzzwords.

I VOTED FOR MARK HENRY, C'MON!!!!!

you know, everyone gets on john cena on a daily basis, but nothing is ever said about rey mysterio jr. a dude that has been in the game for 20+ years and has had the same gimmick the entire time, doesn't have mic skills worth a lick, and exploits his personal loved ones for fame.

well maybe it's because rey can actually wrestle..

nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom