12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

Punk smacking and kicking Miz.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry if already posted but the pages are taking really long to load for some reason

- As noted before, Chris Jericho is scheduled to make his return to WWE at the January 2nd, 2012 RAW Supershow from Nashville, Tennessee.

The latest word from within WWE is that Jericho will be a part of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view and likely the 30-man main event.

Currently penciled into WWE’s plans is a feud between WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Jericho with a match at WrestleMania 28.

So uhhh....anybody seen Brodus Clay, or is this gonna just be a running joke like the cpu Raw GM?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

sorry if already posted but the pages are taking really long to load for some reason

- As noted before, Chris Jericho is scheduled to make his return to WWE at the January 2nd, 2012 RAW Supershow from Nashville, Tennessee.

The latest word from within WWE is that Jericho will be a part of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view and likely the 30-man main event.

Currently penciled into WWE’s plans is a feud between WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Jericho with a match at WrestleMania 28.
This fued cannot disappoint.

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jericho vs Punk on the mic is gonna be awesome

and the ring work should be solid too, CAN'T WAIT

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Yeah it was posted already. When you gonna stop using PS3 browser and cop a laptop or something? Get on that.
Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i kinda wish it was the full mask though. 
ohwell.gif
Same here. Masked Kane was my 3rd fav. wrestler in Attitude Era. But I heard something about Kane having trouble breathing after a while (not 100% sure on that) which is why I think they switched they mask up before they made him take it off.

It's not even confirmed yet he's coming back with the full mask though...we gotta wait and see...

LEGENDS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!
(sarcasm)

I can't believe that's the only thing they have set for the network.  Actually I can believe it knowing how much lack of direction there is putting the network together.  It is destined to fail, and it's going to be a HUGE financial crisis for WWE.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So uhhh....anybody seen Brodus Clay, or is this gonna just be a running joke like the cpu Raw GM?

lol Brodus is the ISS guy in the WWE just going to make promos about his debut but  never shows up 
laugh.gif

I hope theres no censorship on the legend house thing since they are having the iron sheik.

Back
Top Bottom