12/18 WWE TLC PPV - Punk/Miz/Del Rio TLC Match, HHH/Nash Ladder Match, Ziggler/Ryder (p33)

The Twitter whoring never stops.

If anyone OTHER than the dude who got on the Twitter bandwagon first wins...it's full of %#$%...

Wait...really...

HHH picked "The Slammy Awards" for his night to come back?!!?!??!?!?!

And it was done soooo poorly by Michael Cole...smh

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

The Twitter whoring never stops.

If anyone OTHER than the dude who got on the Twitter bandwagon first wins...it's full of %#$%...

This.

Why are they having a match to determine this award in the 1st place? Makes no sense.

Zack Ryder should've won this easily.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

And for the 2nd time, the man on the failing side of the award comes out for it. Not that I was expecting Taker tonight.
Nah, the nomination was HHH tombstoning Undertaker

You're right.
PLEASE GIVE THIS MATCH 15 MINUTES!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

does anyone really think these votes are determined by the fans?

laugh.gif
@ the fact that these 4 have had more altered entrance themes in less than a year than an entire roster in 5 years.

All kinds of things from Final Resolution were trending last night.  And we know how many people actually watch TNA PPVs.  So when WWE has to @%@%# out to get things trending, it's makes them seem even more pathetic.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Trend this. I just switched over to MNF. I don't even care if it's a commercial.

i know Raw is bad.... but no where near as bad as watching a Cardinals and Seahawks game.
even TNA would draw a better rating than MNF tonight.

Honestly I can't even concentrate to decide if this match is any good because the trending bull**** is driving me up the wall.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I meant to ask this last week but can anyone think of the top 3 matches (in order) they saw in 2011? Doesn't have to be restricted to WWE. I have to do a bit more thinking on my top 3 but Cena vs. Punk @ MITB is somewhere in there...even though a few in-ring spots were a little sloppy, just the atmosphere and the conclusion of that match was storybook perfect...best booked "big" match from the 'E this year, by far.
Ziggler vs Punk a few weeks back on Raw was super entertaining, my fav match of the year

just read your excerpt 4w.
you REALLY think the slammys are legit fan voted?

the slammy's use fan votes as much as they used them for the People's Choice Raw back in June.

how many times are these more than 3 man matches going to end with a "you do your finisher, then you do your finisher, then you do your finisher".

What are they doing with Bryan? Wrestlemania is in a few months and they still have him constantly losing.

Back
Top Bottom