1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

lobotomybeats fills the 40th entry.

I apologize to everyone who did not get to participate, but I tried to make the entries as fair as possible.

I'll be sure to have some type of pool for WrestleMania as well that everyone can participate in.

The random order selection is taking place now.  Results will be posted shortly.

lobotomybeats fills the 40th entry.

I apologize to everyone who did not get to participate, but I tried to make the entries as fair as possible.

I'll be sure to have some type of pool for WrestleMania as well that everyone can participate in.

The random order selection is taking place now.  Results will be posted shortly.

frown.gif

PROCESS AND RESULTS OF PICKING ENTRIES FOR THE 2011 NTWT ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

The 40 NT member entrants listed.  The Royal Rumble entrant # also listed.  They have no correlation.
21019996.jpg

Use the =rand() function to assign a random number to each NT member.
41136022.jpg

Random numbers are assigned to each NT member.
69220134.jpg

Use the sort function to sort the NT members from smallest to larger (nh) by their random number.
41725215.jpg

Results of the sort.
98206745.jpg

The order of the 2011 NTWT Royal Rumble Pool
34929581.jpg

The spreadsheet is included in the NTWT Members & Predictions link in my sig.  I can't wait for Sunday night.

EDIT: As noted, Captain Charisma85 and hellaones will share #33.

PROCESS AND RESULTS OF PICKING ENTRIES FOR THE 2011 NTWT ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

The 40 NT member entrants listed.  The Royal Rumble entrant # also listed.  They have no correlation.
21019996.jpg

Use the =rand() function to assign a random number to each NT member.
41136022.jpg

Random numbers are assigned to each NT member.
69220134.jpg

Use the sort function to sort the NT members from smallest to larger (nh) by their random number.
41725215.jpg

Results of the sort.
98206745.jpg

The order of the 2011 NTWT Royal Rumble Pool
34929581.jpg

The spreadsheet is included in the NTWT Members & Predictions link in my sig.  I can't wait for Sunday night.

EDIT: As noted, Captain Charisma85 and hellaones will share #33.

Originally Posted by hymen man

#27.

Right after that clown Je Ne Sais Quoi..
#27 is the winningest spot in Royal Rumble history with four winners (Big John Studd '89, Yokozuna '93, Bret Hart '94, Steve Austin '01).

Originally Posted by hymen man

#27.

Right after that clown Je Ne Sais Quoi..
#27 is the winningest spot in Royal Rumble history with four winners (Big John Studd '89, Yokozuna '93, Bret Hart '94, Steve Austin '01).

Back
Top Bottom