1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

also, my info

User Name: notoriousPAT
Name: Patrick
Fave Attended: last raw/SD supershow in San Jose before WM 26, sat ringside, I was the guy in the yellow shirt, NT Sign that apparently looked like Hornswoggle lol
Fave All Time Wrestlers: 1.Road Dogg 2. Kurt Angle 3. Rock
Fave current wrestlers: ehh, Christian?
Other: first wrestling memory was Hogan beating Iron Sheik winning the title (WM 3?) nowadays because of twitter im a huge Sheik fan lol
dunno how to embed, but yewah, thats my sign lol http://www.kellyimgs.org/...age.php?album=887&pos=23

also, my info

User Name: notoriousPAT
Name: Patrick
Fave Attended: last raw/SD supershow in San Jose before WM 26, sat ringside, I was the guy in the yellow shirt, NT Sign that apparently looked like Hornswoggle lol
Fave All Time Wrestlers: 1.Road Dogg 2. Kurt Angle 3. Rock
Fave current wrestlers: ehh, Christian?
Other: first wrestling memory was Hogan beating Iron Sheik winning the title (WM 3?) nowadays because of twitter im a huge Sheik fan lol
dunno how to embed, but yewah, thats my sign lol http://www.kellyimgs.org/...age.php?album=887&pos=23

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

TennHouse just overtook Hypercutter as my most hated NTWT'er.

Not everyone can handle the Truth......
287i59y.jpg

First of all, you hypocritical... tapeworms, parasites, and droans are forgetting someone.
See, I've done it all in this business. 9-Time Intercontinental Champion, 6-Time World Champion, held the Tag-Team Titles numerous times with countless hypocrits. I WAS THE FIRST EVERRRR Undisputed Champion. I've achieved Greatness time and time again in this business.
But... The one thing that I haven't accomplished is a Royal Rumble Victory.
THAT... That goal will be accomplished this Sunday in the NTWT.
You could be a legend like 4W.
Spoiler [+]

Or, one of the countless parasites in here that think you are a future star in this business....
Spoiler [+]

2a7ekuh.gif

10z3ibn.gif

5vaq92.gif

And, for all you mid-card jobbers like Club, Hombre, 916, to name a few, you will suffer the same fate.
Spoiler [+]
2hckhlz.gif

nmhnwx.gif

y2j19uxmk4.gif

This Sunday I will beat down and eliminate the other 39 droans who particpate in the NTWT Royal Rumble Pool, and will go on to Main Event Wrestlemania 27 and become World Champion once again, because I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO!

Spoiler [+]
unforgivenjerichowinsbacu5.gif

2ljnz3a.gif

First of all, you hypocritical... tapeworms, parasites, and droans are forgetting someone.
See, I've done it all in this business. 9-Time Intercontinental Champion, 6-Time World Champion, held the Tag-Team Titles numerous times with countless hypocrits. I WAS THE FIRST EVERRRR Undisputed Champion. I've achieved Greatness time and time again in this business.
But... The one thing that I haven't accomplished is a Royal Rumble Victory.
THAT... That goal will be accomplished this Sunday in the NTWT.
You could be a legend like 4W.
Spoiler [+]

Or, one of the countless parasites in here that think you are a future star in this business....
Spoiler [+]

2a7ekuh.gif

10z3ibn.gif

5vaq92.gif

And, for all you mid-card jobbers like Club, Hombre, 916, to name a few, you will suffer the same fate.
Spoiler [+]
2hckhlz.gif

nmhnwx.gif

y2j19uxmk4.gif

This Sunday I will beat down and eliminate the other 39 droans who particpate in the NTWT Royal Rumble Pool, and will go on to Main Event Wrestlemania 27 and become World Champion once again, because I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO!

Spoiler [+]
unforgivenjerichowinsbacu5.gif

2ljnz3a.gif

Good to see you back, Pat. Check back in at 2pm et/11am pt if you can to join. Still spots open.

Good to see you back, Pat. Check back in at 2pm et/11am pt if you can to join. Still spots open.

dammit someone should have gave Steiner the Mic yesterday. And TNA is really trying to Hype next week's show. Will it be a Live IMPACT or taped?

dammit someone should have gave Steiner the Mic yesterday. And TNA is really trying to Hype next week's show. Will it be a Live IMPACT or taped?

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

How do I become part of the NTWT?
Name:
Favorite Live Event Attended:
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s):
Current Favorite Wrestler(s):
Other:

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

How do I become part of the NTWT?
Name:
Favorite Live Event Attended:
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s):
Current Favorite Wrestler(s):
Other:

Username: CHICHAN
Name: Christian
Favorite Live Event Attended: Night of Champions 2010, not so much for the events, but because it's the closest I've ever seated.
Also, I was next to an insane woman who was obsessed with The Miz, and went as far as getting his logo tatted on her lower back. What is this, I don't even. 
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, Stone Cold, The Rock, Bret Hart, Batista, Sycho Sid, HBK.
Current Favorite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio.
Other: The 1997 Royal Rumble is probably my favorite all time event. I begged my dad to buy it for me for my birthday, and we recorded it on VHS. I must have watched it 100 times, haha. 

This is me:

168479_549466897549_77803233_31746627_4320813_n.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And the Miz Woman:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
63806_540266919379_77803233_31565142_1509047_n.jpg

[/font]

Username: CHICHAN
Name: Christian
Favorite Live Event Attended: Night of Champions 2010, not so much for the events, but because it's the closest I've ever seated.
Also, I was next to an insane woman who was obsessed with The Miz, and went as far as getting his logo tatted on her lower back. What is this, I don't even. 
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, Stone Cold, The Rock, Bret Hart, Batista, Sycho Sid, HBK.
Current Favorite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio.
Other: The 1997 Royal Rumble is probably my favorite all time event. I begged my dad to buy it for me for my birthday, and we recorded it on VHS. I must have watched it 100 times, haha. 

This is me:

168479_549466897549_77803233_31746627_4320813_n.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And the Miz Woman:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
63806_540266919379_77803233_31565142_1509047_n.jpg

[/font]

I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL.

Please not yoshi tatsu, please not yoshi tatsu...

I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL.

Please not yoshi tatsu, please not yoshi tatsu...

Back
Top Bottom