1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

roll.gif

REMEMBER: ONLY THOSE WHO ARE LISTED IN THE NTWT MEMBER SPREADSHEET ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EARLY SIGN UP.

Open sign ups for everyone else will open at 2pm et Friday.  I'm sorry, but this was the only fair way I could think of to ensure that most NTWT regulars would have first opportunity on joining the pool.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL RULES
  • TO ENTER: Reply in this thread with "I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL".  Do NOT select a wrestler.  Do NOT select a number.  Do NOT reply with any other junk.
  • Entry will be open to all members of Niketalk beginning at 2 PM ET (11 AM PT), Friday, January 28.
  • Special early entry will be open to the 67 members that provided their personal information in the NTWT Members Spreadsheet at 9 PM ET (6 PM PT), Thursday, January 27.
  • Any entries received before the specified times will be ignored.
  • Sign ups will close after 39 entries have been received (I receive one of the entry slots).
  • After sign ups close, I will take the 40 entrants and assign a random number between 1 and 40 to each person.
  • Based on your number, 1-40, you will receive the corresponding entrant in the Royal Rumble match this Sunday.
  • The winner of the pool will be determined by the person with the entrant number of the person who wins the 2011 Royal Rumble.
  • The person who wins will receive their choice of either a A) One (1) month subscription to WWEClassics.com or B) $10 donation to the charity of their choice.
This should make things fun this Sunday and increase the interest here in the NTWT.

REMEMBER: ONLY THOSE WHO ARE LISTED IN THE NTWT MEMBER SPREADSHEET ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EARLY SIGN UP.

Open sign ups for everyone else will open at 2pm et Friday.  I'm sorry, but this was the only fair way I could think of to ensure that most NTWT regulars would have first opportunity on joining the pool.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL RULES
  • TO ENTER: Reply in this thread with "I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL".  Do NOT select a wrestler.  Do NOT select a number.  Do NOT reply with any other junk.
  • Entry will be open to all members of Niketalk beginning at 2 PM ET (11 AM PT), Friday, January 28.
  • Special early entry will be open to the 67 members that provided their personal information in the NTWT Members Spreadsheet at 9 PM ET (6 PM PT), Thursday, January 27.
  • Any entries received before the specified times will be ignored.
  • Sign ups will close after 39 entries have been received (I receive one of the entry slots).
  • After sign ups close, I will take the 40 entrants and assign a random number between 1 and 40 to each person.
  • Based on your number, 1-40, you will receive the corresponding entrant in the Royal Rumble match this Sunday.
  • The winner of the pool will be determined by the person with the entrant number of the person who wins the 2011 Royal Rumble.
  • The person who wins will receive their choice of either a A) One (1) month subscription to WWEClassics.com or B) $10 donation to the charity of their choice.
This should make things fun this Sunday and increase the interest here in the NTWT.

laugh.gif

Steiner return hit youtube yet?

also...

I AM ENTERING WINNING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

laugh.gif

Steiner return hit youtube yet?

also...

I AM ENTERING WINNING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

Watching Superstars... how *!*%%@ up is it that Yoshi Tatsu's music has that Super Mario 64 Lakitu Cam noise going on in the background?

Watching Superstars... how *!*%%@ up is it that Yoshi Tatsu's music has that Super Mario 64 Lakitu Cam noise going on in the background?

[h3]Kon'nichiwa NTWT #+$*##@[/h3]
2ry0uid.jpg

You dare %+*@ with the Dragon?*In Japanese*
2mn2nnr.gif

I'll have all of you laid out begging for mercy.*In Japanese*
otfbex.jpg

I get more buns than all of you. Just throwing that out there...*In Japanese*
2vvnalc.jpg

But to get to the point when I hit my Asai DDT and throw your %%%@+ over the top rope...*In Japanese*
bi5np4.gif

When It's all said and done the dragon shall be on top.*In Japanese*
1247lly.gif

Remember you will never achieve my greatness...
ultimodragon-1.jpg

[h3]Kon'nichiwa NTWT #+$*##@[/h3]
2ry0uid.jpg

You dare %+*@ with the Dragon?*In Japanese*
2mn2nnr.gif

I'll have all of you laid out begging for mercy.*In Japanese*
otfbex.jpg

I get more buns than all of you. Just throwing that out there...*In Japanese*
2vvnalc.jpg

But to get to the point when I hit my Asai DDT and throw your %%%@+ over the top rope...*In Japanese*
bi5np4.gif

When It's all said and done the dragon shall be on top.*In Japanese*
1247lly.gif

Remember you will never achieve my greatness...
ultimodragon-1.jpg

Damn, I didnt know Dragon had 9 belts at once..I knew he was a champion that held a bunch of belts at once, but I had no clue it was that many..Him and Thunder Liger were the best Japanese wrestlers ever..

Damn, I didnt know Dragon had 9 belts at once..I knew he was a champion that held a bunch of belts at once, but I had no clue it was that many..Him and Thunder Liger were the best Japanese wrestlers ever..

dragon is that dude
pimp.gif
just for that i make sure you stay in the final two then ill toss you out

dragon is that dude
pimp.gif
just for that i make sure you stay in the final two then ill toss you out

Back
Top Bottom