1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

31 spots filled. 9 spots remain.

If you were one of the people who signed up early, please check back in now.

31 spots filled. 9 spots remain.

If you were one of the people who signed up early, please check back in now.

nerd.gif

I guess I'll join in on the fun

Name: Sabih
Favorite Live Event Attended: 1994 King of the Ring (RIP Owen Hart)
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s): Razor Ramon/The Rock, Rob Van Dam, Muhammad Hassan (for obvious reasons, check my name)
Current Favorite Wrestler(s): C.M. Punk, Alberto Del Rio
Other: I think all women's divisions in any promotion should be ended. Just keep them as eye candy.

I'd like to join the NTWT Royal Rumble pool.

I guess I'll join in on the fun

Name: Sabih
Favorite Live Event Attended: 1994 King of the Ring (RIP Owen Hart)
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s): Razor Ramon/The Rock, Rob Van Dam, Muhammad Hassan (for obvious reasons, check my name)
Current Favorite Wrestler(s): C.M. Punk, Alberto Del Rio
Other: I think all women's divisions in any promotion should be ended. Just keep them as eye candy.

Name: Jordan
Favorite Live Event Attended: No Mercy 2005 (RIP Eddie Guerrero, was his last PPV)
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s): Scott Hall, Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero, Y2J
Current Favorite Wrestler(s): Randy Orton, John Morrison, Edge
Other: I used to cry as a kid when The Rock would lose
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Name: Jordan
Favorite Live Event Attended: No Mercy 2005 (RIP Eddie Guerrero, was his last PPV)
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s): Scott Hall, Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero, Y2J
Current Favorite Wrestler(s): Randy Orton, John Morrison, Edge
Other: I used to cry as a kid when The Rock would lose
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4wrestling responds to JNSQ's RR entry through a feminine voiced laptop

Sorry.  You did not provide your info in the NTWT spreadsheet.  You are free to join at 2pm tomorrow.

I am so sick of your arbitrary rules 4w.
Are you trying to say I'm not a member of NTWT? Me? ME?!?!?! OF ALL PEOPLE, ME?!?!?!
All these damn new posters on your spreadsheet is all well and good, but were they here when this thread did 3 pages during raw?
Did they post news to the benefit of the 6 other posters when DSK went through that cousin dating phase?
Who was the one who co-created /|/TKL with Mo, R.I.P., to hold one raw thread when yuku was getting epileptic on us...ME!
Who was made an admin of gWo when I didn't even know what it stood for...ME!

Everyone knows my importance in this thread, OG posters, the new jobbers on that spreadsheet, your two cats...EVERYBODY!!!

You put me in this damn Royal Rumble, 4w...

I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL!!!

http://www.gifsoup.com/

4wrestling responds to JNSQ's RR entry through a feminine voiced laptop

Sorry.  You did not provide your info in the NTWT spreadsheet.  You are free to join at 2pm tomorrow.

I am so sick of your arbitrary rules 4w.
Are you trying to say I'm not a member of NTWT? Me? ME?!?!?! OF ALL PEOPLE, ME?!?!?!
All these damn new posters on your spreadsheet is all well and good, but were they here when this thread did 3 pages during raw?
Did they post news to the benefit of the 6 other posters when DSK went through that cousin dating phase?
Who was the one who co-created /|/TKL with Mo, R.I.P., to hold one raw thread when yuku was getting epileptic on us...ME!
Who was made an admin of gWo when I didn't even know what it stood for...ME!

Everyone knows my importance in this thread, OG posters, the new jobbers on that spreadsheet, your two cats...EVERYBODY!!!

You put me in this damn Royal Rumble, 4w...

I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL!!!

http://www.gifsoup.com/

Back
Top Bottom