1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

pimp.gif

Edit:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I typed all that in before even getting to page 16 and 17. Missed the cut
30t6p3b.gif
...maybe next time. Have fun with the Rumble guys!

I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL.

Name: Alex Osorio
Favorite Live Event Attended: Summerslam (i think) at the Cow Palace, SF when Eddie Guerrero won the title for the first time
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s): Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, The Franchise Shane Douglas
Current Favorite Wrestler(s): The Miz
Other: My moms use to work with this dude that was all about wrestling. Dude use to tape EVERY single PPV. One day my moms tell him I was a big fan (at the time I was like 5 years old) and the next day dude hands my mom two garbage bags full of VHS tape of past WCW and WWF ppvs. I remember being so juiced for the War Games ppv. Fast forward a couple years and my older cousin put me onto ECW when it only ran a couple ppv a year. ECW was my all time favorite time in wrestling. NOTHING beats old school ECW.

Edit:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I typed all that in before even getting to page 16 and 17. Missed the cut
30t6p3b.gif
...maybe next time. Have fun with the Rumble guys!

I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL.

Name: Alex Osorio
Favorite Live Event Attended: Summerslam (i think) at the Cow Palace, SF when Eddie Guerrero won the title for the first time
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s): Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, The Franchise Shane Douglas
Current Favorite Wrestler(s): The Miz
Other: My moms use to work with this dude that was all about wrestling. Dude use to tape EVERY single PPV. One day my moms tell him I was a big fan (at the time I was like 5 years old) and the next day dude hands my mom two garbage bags full of VHS tape of past WCW and WWF ppvs. I remember being so juiced for the War Games ppv. Fast forward a couple years and my older cousin put me onto ECW when it only ran a couple ppv a year. ECW was my all time favorite time in wrestling. NOTHING beats old school ECW.

Former WCW and WWE World Champion Returning... But To WWE or TNA?
Spoiler [+]
--There are supposed to be three surprise entrants in the Royal Rumble this year.  Two are from the past and a third is from the present.  Booker T will likely be either at the Rumble on Sunday or at the Impact tapings on Monday as part of "They."  Not sure which but the impression I was given is WWE expects he will be there and he had a weekend autograph convention that he pulled out of.

Former WCW and WWE World Champion Returning... But To WWE or TNA?
Spoiler [+]
--There are supposed to be three surprise entrants in the Royal Rumble this year.  Two are from the past and a third is from the present.  Booker T will likely be either at the Rumble on Sunday or at the Impact tapings on Monday as part of "They."  Not sure which but the impression I was given is WWE expects he will be there and he had a weekend autograph convention that he pulled out of.

Back
Top Bottom