1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

40!

batista-laugh-o.gif

I'm ok with not being in the NTWT Royal Rumble.
Because I'll be too busy basking in my World Title victory, scouting who I'll be facing at Wrestlemania

photo2.jpg

I'm ok with not being in the NTWT Royal Rumble.
Because I'll be too busy basking in my World Title victory, scouting who I'll be facing at Wrestlemania

photo2.jpg

found out imma miss both the rumble, and the raw the night after
30t6p3b.gif
but i am feelin good about the number 13

30t6p3b.gif

My status as a mid-carder amongst you all is confirmed. I predict a Cor(r)e or New Nexus member at my position (14).

My status as a mid-carder amongst you all is confirmed. I predict a Cor(r)e or New Nexus member at my position (14).

Originally Posted by hellaones

[Raven] WHAT ABOUT ME!? [/Raven]

I had given Captain Charisma85 an exemption entry, so you two will share #33.  If #33 wins, you'll both get your prize.

Spreadsheet is updated.

Originally Posted by hellaones

[Raven] WHAT ABOUT ME!? [/Raven]

I had given Captain Charisma85 an exemption entry, so you two will share #33.  If #33 wins, you'll both get your prize.

Spreadsheet is updated.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

30t6p3b.gif

The curse of R-Truth......

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

30t6p3b.gif

The curse of R-Truth......

I'm 37? Piece of Cake. "it is my destiny to win the Royal Rumble." I'm getting Alberto Del Rio

Looks at the entry  above me ......

oh !@*!  
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
whoever is number 40 will win it imo. #40 will be the return of the Undertaker. I'm calling it

I'm 37? Piece of Cake. "it is my destiny to win the Royal Rumble." I'm getting Alberto Del Rio

Looks at the entry  above me ......

oh !@*!  
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
whoever is number 40 will win it imo. #40 will be the return of the Undertaker. I'm calling it

I don't think Undertaker is anywhere close to being ready to return to action yet. And even if he was, I don't think they would have HHH and Undertaker return in the same show, let alone match. That of course is assuming HHH returns in the Rumble.

I don't think Undertaker is anywhere close to being ready to return to action yet. And even if he was, I don't think they would have HHH and Undertaker return in the same show, let alone match. That of course is assuming HHH returns in the Rumble.

Back
Top Bottom