1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

pimp.gif

The Royal Rumble thread will be crazyy. 100 pages +

Potentially Huge WWE News - #2 In Command Leaves Company
Donna Goldsmith, the Chief Operating Officer of World Wrestling Entertainment, announced this week she would be leaving the company effect 2/28.

Goldsmith was the head of WWE Consumer Products for years and that was considered the star division in the company for most of the past decade.  She was promoted to Chief Operating Officer and had been No. 2 behind Vince McMahon when it came to power in the company.

Potentially Huge WWE News - #2 In Command Leaves Company
Donna Goldsmith, the Chief Operating Officer of World Wrestling Entertainment, announced this week she would be leaving the company effect 2/28.

Goldsmith was the head of WWE Consumer Products for years and that was considered the star division in the company for most of the past decade.  She was promoted to Chief Operating Officer and had been No. 2 behind Vince McMahon when it came to power in the company.

34 of 40 Names Announced for The Royal Rumble
Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Chris Masters

C.M. Punk

Daniel Bryan

Darren Young

David Hart Smith

David Otunga

Drew McIntyre

Ezekiel Jackson

Heath Slater

Husky Harris

Jack Swagger

John Cena

John Morrison

JTG

Justin Gabriel

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Mark Henry

Mason Ryan

Michael McGillicutty

Primo

R-Truth

Rey Mysterio

Santino Marella

Sheamus

Ted DiBiase

Tyson Kidd

Vladimir Kozlvo

Wade Barrett

William Regal

Yoshi Tatsu 

Zack Ryder

Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Chris Masters

C.M. Punk

Daniel Bryan

Darren Young

David Hart Smith

David Otunga

Drew McIntyre

Ezekiel Jackson

Heath Slater

Husky Harris

Jack Swagger

John Cena

John Morrison

JTG

Justin Gabriel

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Mark Henry

Mason Ryan

Michael McGillicutty

Primo

R-Truth

Rey Mysterio

Santino Marella

Sheamus

Ted DiBiase

Tyson Kidd

Vladimir Kozlvo

Wade Barrett

William Regal

Yoshi Tatsu 

Zack Ryder

Interesting...only 6 spots for surprises.

Heard through the grapevine that there are 3 confirmed spots of that 6. 2 past superstars and 1 present one.

Interesting...only 6 spots for surprises.

Heard through the grapevine that there are 3 confirmed spots of that 6. 2 past superstars and 1 present one.

What does 2 past and 1 present means? Would HHH & Jericho be considered past? (Because I predict that they will return at the royal rumble) Would Evan Bourne be considered a present? (I predict that he will make his return at the royal rumble )

What does 2 past and 1 present means? Would HHH & Jericho be considered past? (Because I predict that they will return at the royal rumble) Would Evan Bourne be considered a present? (I predict that he will make his return at the royal rumble )

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Im'a say it's these 6

Booker T
Evan Bourne (who will make a legit showing...)
Mike Tarver
Bret Hart
Awsome Kong
VKM

no HHH cause I don't see him being in the Rumble w/o winning it, and i don't see Sheamus as champ at WM

Im'a say it's these 6

Booker T
Mike Tarver
Bret Hart
Awsome Kong
VKM

no HHH cause I don't see him being in the Rumble w/o winning it, and i don't see Sheamus as champ at WM

Jericho won't be there, I'll 99.999% guarantee that. There's a better chance of Swagtista returning, but that's about 99% unlikely as well.

Jericho won't be there, I'll 99.999% guarantee that. There's a better chance of Swagtista returning, but that's about 99% unlikely as well.

I'm calling it now. Awesome Kong wins the rumble. Faces Michelle McCool at wm for the divas title. You heard it hear first.

I'm calling it now. Awesome Kong wins the rumble. Faces Michelle McCool at wm for the divas title. You heard it hear first.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Im'a say it's these 6

Booker T
Mike Tarver
Bret Hart
Awsome Kong
VKM

Where have you been, jabroni?

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Im'a say it's these 6

Booker T
Mike Tarver
Bret Hart
Awsome Kong
VKM

Where have you been, jabroni?

Back
Top Bottom