1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Huge fans of BOTH. Rumble will be EPIC.
pimp.gif

this
pimp.gif

Damn, I'm pretty sure that tna was banking on both of them coming back as part of the new stirrings they have going on. They are really screwed now.

Damn, I'm pretty sure that tna was banking on both of them coming back as part of the new stirrings they have going on. They are really screwed now.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Yup..... "They" aren't looking too good right now.

Thing is that WWE Pay Check > TNA Pay Check.. 

Thing is that WWE Pay Check > TNA Pay Check.. 

Talks fell through.

Does anyone know if it's just for the Rumble (like RVD's) or is it a long term deal.

Talks fell through.

Does anyone know if it's just for the Rumble (like RVD's) or is it a long term deal.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So what do you think they will do about "They" not exactly going as planned. I can't believe they waited until the last minute to signed "They".

See what I did.

I hope Morrison wins it. Guys has been around and has star power IF WWE is ready to market him the right way. If He doesn't win, then I wouldn't mind ANYBODY, BUT Triple H and Cena.

PLEASE WWE, DON'T, LET, CENA, WIN!

So what do you think they will do about "They" not exactly going as planned. I can't believe they waited until the last minute to signed "They".

See what I did.

I hope Morrison wins it. Guys has been around and has star power IF WWE is ready to market him the right way. If He doesn't win, then I wouldn't mind ANYBODY, BUT Triple H and Cena.

PLEASE WWE, DON'T, LET, CENA, WIN!

Is the 2010 Royal Rumble worth watching? Didn't watch it last year so thinking about grabbing it now.

Is the 2010 Royal Rumble worth watching? Didn't watch it last year so thinking about grabbing it now.

Originally Posted by hellaones

[Raven] WHAT ABOUT ME!? [/Raven]

I had given Captain Charisma85 an exemption entry, so you two will share #33.  If #33 wins, you'll both get your prize.

Spreadsheet is updated.

Highly, highly appreciated. Thanks 4w, you've put in a lot of work into the thread this year. 
pimp.gif

As for #33, perhaps the only time I'll cheer for John Cena if he is that number. Can't wait for Sunday!!!

Originally Posted by hellaones

[Raven] WHAT ABOUT ME!? [/Raven]

I had given Captain Charisma85 an exemption entry, so you two will share #33.  If #33 wins, you'll both get your prize.

Spreadsheet is updated.

Highly, highly appreciated. Thanks 4w, you've put in a lot of work into the thread this year. 
pimp.gif

As for #33, perhaps the only time I'll cheer for John Cena if he is that number. Can't wait for Sunday!!!

Back
Top Bottom