1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Really?
This is what it comes down to?
Horrible ending.
I'm with you, didn't they just have HBK lay this dude out?

I guess it's good I think he's terrible b/c he is a heel

still gonna end up being Miz vs Cena somehow

HBK?
#$+# i thought dude was gone.
Info?

Having trouble embedding

Just a few weeks ago too lol

del rio winning it is something fresh and new.

i def. could see edge lose to rey at ec, have christian cost edge the belt. now that mistico has signed with the wwe, i could see him feud after mania with del rio

my early wm27 card

edge vs. christian
rey vs. del rio
taker vs. barrett
miz vs. cena vs. orton vs. punk
sheamus vs. hhh

del rio winning it is something fresh and new.

i def. could see edge lose to rey at ec, have christian cost edge the belt. now that mistico has signed with the wwe, i could see him feud after mania with del rio

my early wm27 card

edge vs. christian
rey vs. del rio
taker vs. barrett
miz vs. cena vs. orton vs. punk
sheamus vs. hhh

Originally Posted by diew its james

no sighting of hhh tonight? whens that guy going to finally make his return?

I have a feeling its going to be before Elimination Chamber.
But on the downside, theyve made Sheamus look really weak since he won the King of the Ring.

I have a feeling its going to be before Elimination Chamber.
But on the downside, theyve made Sheamus look really weak since he won the King of the Ring.

im sorry but Del Rio winning was a HUGE disappointment.

im probably an old school wrestling fan, but it woulda been nice to see Diesel or Booker win it, or even Orton or Punk.

I mean I understand WWE pushing the new, young talent, but thats why a lot of viewers stopped watching, cuz people dont know who the hell they are. If WWE had one of the OGs win Royal Rumble, think of what it would do to boost ratings and interest.

WWE is giving Del Rio a HUUUGEE push, cuz it seems like his vignettes were on just a month ago and now he's gonna headline Wrestlemania?! I bet you next year, he's just gonna be another undercard, average wrestler. probably not even in the WWE.

Not hating on Rio winning, I just feel like this is the reason wrestling lost its luster. I guess im still in my attitude era phase.

BTW, Where was HHH?!?

im probably an old school wrestling fan, but it woulda been nice to see Diesel or Booker win it, or even Orton or Punk.

I mean I understand WWE pushing the new, young talent, but thats why a lot of viewers stopped watching, cuz people dont know who the hell they are. If WWE had one of the OGs win Royal Rumble, think of what it would do to boost ratings and interest.

WWE is giving Del Rio a HUUUGEE push, cuz it seems like his vignettes were on just a month ago and now he's gonna headline Wrestlemania?! I bet you next year, he's just gonna be another undercard, average wrestler. probably not even in the WWE.

Not hating on Rio winning, I just feel like this is the reason wrestling lost its luster. I guess im still in my attitude era phase.

BTW, Where was HHH?!?

i knew booker t would pop up soon to bad i missed it, so i guess no main event mafia for TNA, i like del rio he been whoopin
a lot of !+% lately " but you already knew that"
wink.gif

i knew booker t would pop up soon to bad i missed it, so i guess no main event mafia for TNA, i like del rio he been whoopin
a lot of !+% lately " but you already knew that"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

BTW, Where was HHH?!?
Thats exactly how I feel

BTW, Where was HHH?!?
Thats exactly how I feel

BTW, Where was HHH?!?
Del Rio will be pushed for a LONG long time just based on the fact that he is Mexican and that Rey Mysterio is starting to wind down. He will be their next crossover star with Mexico.

BTW, Where was HHH?!?
Del Rio will be pushed for a LONG long time just based on the fact that he is Mexican and that Rey Mysterio is starting to wind down. He will be their next crossover star with Mexico.

HHH has been ready to go for two months now.  He could return at any time, and I think it may be tonight on Raw.

HHH has been ready to go for two months now.  He could return at any time, and I think it may be tonight on Raw.

BTW, Where was HHH?!?
 lesnar v2

sheams rose fast2

BTW, Where was HHH?!?
 lesnar v2

sheams rose fast2

Back
Top Bottom