1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Do not even bother showing up fellas becasue I will be walking in # 28 and walk out to headline wrestlemania 27
?

The Rumble is over son.
laugh.gif

Nvm yuku acted up that was posted b4 the rumble started lol.
This was the first rumble where I did not know who would win. I was back
and forth the whole night after punk was eliminated. It made my night and the ppv worth purchasing just to see Diesel return. I hope it was not a one night only event.

Nvm yuku acted up that was posted b4 the rumble started lol.
This was the first rumble where I did not know who would win. I was back
and forth the whole night after punk was eliminated. It made my night and the ppv worth purchasing just to see Diesel return. I hope it was not a one night only event.

dnycemodel - Please let me know if you would like a 1 month subscription to wweclassics.com or a $10 donation to the charity of your choice.

dnycemodel - Please let me know if you would like a 1 month subscription to wweclassics.com or a $10 donation to the charity of your choice.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Do not even bother showing up fellas becasue I will be walking in # 28 and walk out to headline wrestlemania 27
?

The Rumble is over son.
laugh.gif

my man shows up an hour and a half late, posting with more confidence than he should ever have
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

?

The Rumble is over son.
laugh.gif

my man shows up an hour and a half late, posting with more confidence than he should ever have
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yuku acting up...right
roll.gif
...and SMH at having a has been or established guy winning...be happy with the way things went because the E for once did something correct...give the Hispanic man a chance!

Yuku acting up...right
roll.gif
...and SMH at having a has been or established guy winning...be happy with the way things went because the E for once did something correct...give the Hispanic man a chance!

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Yuku acting up...right
roll.gif

I can guess what color you are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Yuku acting up...right
roll.gif

I can guess what color you are
laugh.gif

Son.....
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Son.....
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

im sorry but Del Rio winning was a HUGE disappointment.

im probably an old school wrestling fan, but it woulda been nice to see Diesel or Booker win it, or even Orton or Punk.

I mean I understand WWE pushing the new, young talent, but thats why a lot of viewers stopped watching, cuz people dont know who the hell they are. If WWE had one of the OGs win Royal Rumble, think of what it would do to boost ratings and interest.

WWE is giving Del Rio a HUUUGEE push, cuz it seems like his vignettes were on just a month ago and now he's gonna headline Wrestlemania?! I bet you next year, he's just gonna be another undercard, average wrestler. probably not even in the WWE.

Not hating on Rio winning, I just feel like this is the reason wrestling lost its luster. I guess im still in my attitude era phase.

BTW, Where was HHH?!?
Isn't that what TNA has been doing and they are still stinking it up?
They also can't afford to give all them to the OG's because they keep getting hurt and the list are running thin and before you know it, there will even more nameless wrestlers headlining.
It's good to start now and get these guys and their names up there. I mean look at Sheamus, everyone doubted him in the beginning but I think they successfully put him over as great heel.

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

im sorry but Del Rio winning was a HUGE disappointment.

im probably an old school wrestling fan, but it woulda been nice to see Diesel or Booker win it, or even Orton or Punk.

I mean I understand WWE pushing the new, young talent, but thats why a lot of viewers stopped watching, cuz people dont know who the hell they are. If WWE had one of the OGs win Royal Rumble, think of what it would do to boost ratings and interest.

WWE is giving Del Rio a HUUUGEE push, cuz it seems like his vignettes were on just a month ago and now he's gonna headline Wrestlemania?! I bet you next year, he's just gonna be another undercard, average wrestler. probably not even in the WWE.

Not hating on Rio winning, I just feel like this is the reason wrestling lost its luster. I guess im still in my attitude era phase.

BTW, Where was HHH?!?
Isn't that what TNA has been doing and they are still stinking it up?
They also can't afford to give all them to the OG's because they keep getting hurt and the list are running thin and before you know it, there will even more nameless wrestlers headlining.
It's good to start now and get these guys and their names up there. I mean look at Sheamus, everyone doubted him in the beginning but I think they successfully put him over as great heel.

i havent watched wrestling in years, but i figure i'd give this rumble a shot hoping to see doink the clown. i knew about 8 of the participants. i said if cena won the rumble i would never watch again. i'll see you in wrestlemania.

i havent watched wrestling in years, but i figure i'd give this rumble a shot hoping to see doink the clown. i knew about 8 of the participants. i said if cena won the rumble i would never watch again. i'll see you in wrestlemania.

Back
Top Bottom