1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Damn they brung "Diesel" back ?
laugh.gif

Shawn Micheals gotta have something left in the tank, so they can do something with them.
glasses.gif

Damn they brung "Diesel" back ?
laugh.gif

Shawn Micheals gotta have something left in the tank, so they can do something with them.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Just a reminder...
The thing is, they barely reference past storylines,
like when Punk took over Nexus and went for Cena, not even a mention about how Nexus debut during a Cena vs Punk match.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Just a reminder...
The thing is, they barely reference past storylines,
like when Punk took over Nexus and went for Cena, not even a mention about how Nexus debut during a Cena vs Punk match.

^

I thought about that too, but Punk did reference someone who had wronged him in the past during his Slammy's award speech and I don't remember him explaining how Cena had wronged Punk personally. If I remember correctly, he was going after Cena only because he saw him as a hypocrite and a fake, not because of revenge.

It makes the most sense out of any reason for him to go after Orton right in the middle of an unfinished feud with John Cena.

Then again... it is WWE writing.
2ak0b2e.gif

Oh and.... Unfinished feud with John Cena. I'm bummed as hell with that.

^

I thought about that too, but Punk did reference someone who had wronged him in the past during his Slammy's award speech and I don't remember him explaining how Cena had wronged Punk personally. If I remember correctly, he was going after Cena only because he saw him as a hypocrite and a fake, not because of revenge.

It makes the most sense out of any reason for him to go after Orton right in the middle of an unfinished feud with John Cena.

Then again... it is WWE writing.
2ak0b2e.gif

Oh and.... Unfinished feud with John Cena. I'm bummed as hell with that.

One thing that caught my eye but I wanted to mention after it was all over...I THINK Booker's entrance was %%+*$! up. Usually after a re-debut or comeback, the face gets his big pop and puts in work right away in the ring. Booker was halfway in the ring with the crowd still giving him a a pop when Mason Ryan started whaling on him with the rest of Nexus standing back
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...I'll try and watch it again but it looked to me like Clonetista %%+*$! that up and was supposed to wait a bit before getting hits on Booker. Booker had a face on like "the #@$* is going on?" too.

One thing that caught my eye but I wanted to mention after it was all over...I THINK Booker's entrance was %%+*$! up. Usually after a re-debut or comeback, the face gets his big pop and puts in work right away in the ring. Booker was halfway in the ring with the crowd still giving him a a pop when Mason Ryan started whaling on him with the rest of Nexus standing back
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...I'll try and watch it again but it looked to me like Clonetista %%+*$! that up and was supposed to wait a bit before getting hits on Booker. Booker had a face on like "the #@$* is going on?" too.

looks like nash may stick with wwe. based on the pop he got tonite, they are looking for an onscreen roll for him, my guess would be raw gm.

booker t will be either a manager or announcer.

rey handpicked cody rhodes to face him at mania.

jim duggan will be inducted to the hof

looks like nash may stick with wwe. based on the pop he got tonite, they are looking for an onscreen roll for him, my guess would be raw gm.

booker t will be either a manager or announcer.

jim duggan will be inducted to the hof

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah that was way off. The only other things I can think of is that they actually planned it that way and weren't thinking logically OR they were trying to give Khali and Cena a strong showing.

I would love to hear/read the story behind this.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah that was way off. The only other things I can think of is that they actually planned it that way and weren't thinking logically OR they were trying to give Khali and Cena a strong showing.

I would love to hear/read the story behind this.

imagine if Scott Hall wasn't a fat piece of #&$(*$...no doubt he would've been back with Nash/Diesel

Swag del Rio encounter with the original Razor, before the word swag was even invented.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at dude who came in with #28

imagine if Scott Hall wasn't a fat piece of #&$(*$...no doubt he would've been back with Nash/Diesel

Swag del Rio encounter with the original Razor, before the word swag was even invented.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at dude who came in with #28

Back
Top Bottom