1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Six matches seem to be pretty much set for WM...

Cena vs Miz
Del Rio vs Edge
Mysterio vs Cody
HHH vs Sheamus
Barrett vs Undertaker
Punk vs Orton

But if Undertaker is unable to go, it may turn into a Nexus vs Core match.

Six matches seem to be pretty much set for WM...

Cena vs Miz
Del Rio vs Edge
Mysterio vs Cody
HHH vs Sheamus
Barrett vs Undertaker
Punk vs Orton

But if Undertaker is unable to go, it may turn into a Nexus vs Core match.

I predict Del Rio does something to get back at HBK before Mania. On the night of Mania HBK will come in and cost him the belt

I predict Del Rio does something to get back at HBK before Mania. On the night of Mania HBK will come in and cost him the belt

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

#23 just commited suicide

hahahaha. first chance for me to go online today. had no internet connection the entire day. why? 
i was watching this:

then i lost my connection until i got home a few minutes ago.

went to this thread immediately and looked for any comment on the hornswoggle entry. 
laugh.gif
 and yeah i'm 
mad.gif
 but 
roll.gif
 at our Royal Rumble winner's quote.

congrats sir. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

#23 just commited suicide

hahahaha. first chance for me to go online today. had no internet connection the entire day. why? 
i was watching this:

then i lost my connection until i got home a few minutes ago.

went to this thread immediately and looked for any comment on the hornswoggle entry. 
laugh.gif
 and yeah i'm 
mad.gif
 but 
roll.gif
 at our Royal Rumble winner's quote.

congrats sir. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

imagine if Scott Hall wasn't a fat piece of #&$(*$...no doubt he would've been back with Nash/Diesel

Swag del Rio encounter with the original Razor, before the word swag was even invented.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at dude who came in with #28

yo, did you see the last time Hall was in TNA? Dude was in amazing shape.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

imagine if Scott Hall wasn't a fat piece of #&$(*$...no doubt he would've been back with Nash/Diesel

Swag del Rio encounter with the original Razor, before the word swag was even invented.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at dude who came in with #28

yo, did you see the last time Hall was in TNA? Dude was in amazing shape.

Congratulations again to dnycemodel.  He has chosen to donate his winnings to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation for breast cancer research.

sgky.jpg

Congratulations again to dnycemodel.  He has chosen to donate his winnings to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation for breast cancer research.

sgky.jpg

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Great work, dnycemodel and 4wrestling!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Great work, dnycemodel and 4wrestling!

Back
Top Bottom