1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Now that I've had a chance to relax for 10 minutes, I really wish Del Rio would have won after eliminating Orton without Santino coming back in. It kind of took away from the excitement.

However, I'm guessing the reason they did it is because once again they are protecting Orton for no good reason, and didn't want him being the last person eliminated to lose the Rumble.

And like I said, what the hell was the point of putting Ziggler back into the Rumble if you're just going to eliminate him quickly with him doing nothing to help get over. I feel really bad for him.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by NobleKane

see this is the reason why I stoped watching wrestling because of bull crap like this

why on earth are upset at that ending?

how long has son been in the wwe

doesnt matter, he was set for a big push since day 1

see this is the reason why I stoped watching wrestling because of bull crap like this

doesnt matter, he was set for a big push since day 1

Now that I've had a chance to relax for 10 minutes, I really wish Del Rio would have won after eliminating Orton without Santino coming back in. It kind of took away from the excitement.

However, I'm guessing the reason they did it is because once again they are protecting Orton for no good reason, and didn't want him being the last person eliminated to lose the Rumble.

And like I said, what the hell was the point of putting Ziggler back into the Rumble if you're just going to eliminate him quickly with him doing nothing to help get over. I feel really bad for him.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Do you not know who Dos Caras Jr. is?!
tongue.gif

no
indifferent.gif

Returns like this show why TNA will NEVER be close to the level WWE will ever fear them. Most people have known for 24hrs plus that Booker T and Diesel were going to return and the crowd popped huge and like nothing I've heard in a long time! TNA needs to get out of Orlando because that crowd just does not provide them with the atmosphere to make anything seem huge or special.

I liked the tease between Nash and Big Show! If Undertaker/Barrett doesn't happen, I can now see Taker/Show vs Kane/Nash or Brothers of Destruction (if they turn Kane face) vs Nash/Show (if they turn Show heel for the ___ time). That would protect Undertaker and allow them to promote it under literally one of the BIGGEST matches in history.

who were the special guests that appeared tonight? only saw the first two entries and the final four remaining...missed out on the whole rumble

Returns like this show why TNA will NEVER be close to the level WWE will ever fear them. Most people have known for 24hrs plus that Booker T and Diesel were going to return and the crowd popped huge and like nothing I've heard in a long time! TNA needs to get out of Orlando because that crowd just does not provide them with the atmosphere to make anything seem huge or special.

I liked the tease between Nash and Big Show! If Undertaker/Barrett doesn't happen, I can now see Taker/Show vs Kane/Nash or Brothers of Destruction (if they turn Kane face) vs Nash/Show (if they turn Show heel for the ___ time). That would protect Undertaker and allow them to promote it under literally one of the BIGGEST matches in history.

who were the special guests that appeared tonight? only saw the first two entries and the final four remaining...missed out on the whole rumble

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Do you not know who Dos Caras Jr. is?!
tongue.gif
He got KO'd by Mirko Cro Cop.

Back
Top Bottom