1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

see this is the reason why I stoped watching wrestling because of bull crap like this

6ohr1s.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I could totally see Rey winning the Elimination Chamber now and him and Del Rio having a once and for all "final encounter" at Wrestlemania.

That would be an infinitely better match than Del Rio vs. Edge because of the backstory as well as the talent level.

I could totally see Rey winning the Elimination Chamber now and him and Del Rio having a once and for all "final encounter" at Wrestlemania.

That would be an infinitely better match than Del Rio vs. Edge because of the backstory as well as the talent level.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

see this is the reason why I stoped watching wrestling because of bull crap like this

why on earth are upset at that ending?

how long has son been in the wwe

doesnt matter, he was set for a big push since day 1

I thought the Rumble was ok, nothing special. I thought either Del Rio or Cena would win. The comedy spot at the end was unnecessary though.

How sad is it that Kevin Nash got the biggest pop out anyone in the building?

I thought the Rumble was ok, nothing special. I thought either Del Rio or Cena would win. The comedy spot at the end was unnecessary though.

How sad is it that Kevin Nash got the biggest pop out anyone in the building?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why on earth are upset at that ending?

how long has son been in the wwe

doesnt matter, he was set for a big push since day 1

Back
Top Bottom